Who is it for? Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Nouveau Pink would suit light to medium skin tones. Since it has a blue based lip color, it is likely to wash out dusky Indian complexions.
Price- Rs.135 for 3.6gm
Shelf Life-36 months from the date of manufacturing
Any Sensitivity Alert?No
My Experience with Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Nouveau Pink
Packaging– It comes in a standard black plastic bullet with a click open cap made of transparent plastic. The packaging is kind of flimsy and not sturdy. The bullet might open on its own or break with slight pressure.
Shade- Noveau pink is a cool-toned fuchsia. The shade is slightly neonish but wearable. It is a shiny finish lipstick without shimmer.
Texture- It has a creamy texture. It glides smoothly on the lips; no tugging or pulling needed for the application. It keeps lips moisturized and does not highlight the fine lines of the lips. The moisture part stays on as long as the lipstick remains on the lips.
Pigmentation- I would say the color payoff is medium. I need 2-3 swipes to get the true color on my medium pigmented lips. It might not provide full coverage on pigmented lips.
Staying Power- Being a cream finish lipstick, the staying power is about 3-4 hours on my lips. It does not survive meals and transfers moderately if I haven’t blotted the excess moisture off. It leaves a stubborn pink stain to the lips which look pretty but is difficult to remove even with the thick oils.
Fragrance- It has a very faint artificial kind of fragrance to it. The smell goes off as soon as it is applied to the lips.
What did I like about it?
- Nice fuchsia pink lipstick for light to medium complexions
- Brings a fresh look to the face
- Moisturizing formula
- Does not make lips look flaky
- Shiny finish
- No shimmers
- Makes lips look fuller
What didn’t I like?
- Transfers moderately
- Colour pay-off could have been better
- Leaves behind a stubborn pink stain on the lips
- Packaging is flimsy and not travel-friendly
- Shade will wash out dusky skin tones
Would I Recommend?
Yes. I would recommend it to girls who are looking for a blue-based bubbly pink lipstick for everyday use.
**Product gifted by Glossypolish
More Wet n Wild Lipsticks?
- Wet n Wild Lipstick Cherry Picking : Review + Swatches
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick What’s Up, Doc ?
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Blushing Bali Review
- Wet n Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Cherry Frost Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Hot Paris Pink Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Pink Ice Review
- Wet N Wild Silk Finish Lipstick Dark Wine Review
- Wet N Wild Satin Finish Lipstick Will You Be With Me Review