Who is it for? Wet N Wild Lights Out Eyeshadow Quad is a mini palette apt for those who are looking for a budget-friendly palette to create that sexy exotic Smokey eye!
MRP ₹299 for 4.5g
What it contains?
1. It contains one brown transition shade.
2.One glittery black crease shade
3.One beautiful greenish shimmer eyelid shade
4.And a gorgeous highlight Colour to highlight the brow bone.
How to use?
- Apply some concealer on to your entire eyelid.
- Slap the transition color on your eyelid.
- Dab the shimmery color on to your eyelid or in the center of your eyelid with the help of your finger.
- Apply the crease color in your crease and blend it well with the transition and eyelid color.
- Finally, take the brow bone color and apply it on your brow bone to achieve that arched eyebrow look!
My Experience with Wet N Wild Lights Out Eyeshadow Quad
The packaging of this palette is pretty basic. The top cover is of sturdy plastic so that you can see all the shades through it and it does not consist of any mirror.
The texture of each eyeshadow is silky smooth. The most finest Colour is the transition shade. The crease that is the black color may have a slight fall out, other than that all the shades are supremely pigmented and easy to work with.
The staying power of these eyeshadows is decent. It may last you a whole evening or even a day provided you have applied eye primer and concealer, but if you have an oily eyelid then chances are it may get settled in your fine lines.
Since the day I have purchased it I am in love with this palette. I use it for my evening as well as day time looks. I apply the brown shade above my liner to give my eyes some depth and the brown color is so subtle it can be worn alone as well. The Colours are so buttery smooth and easily blendable that I don’t even require a brush or applicator to apply them. The best part is it can be used in multiple ways:-
- Brown transition shade can be used to fill eyebrows which I often do or even to do slight contouring.
- Browbone highlight shade can be used as a face highlighter too.
- The black color of this palette is so pigmented that it can be used as an eyeliner too!
- Exemplary palette to achieve Smokey eye look.
- Colors are ideally pigmented.
- The texture of each Colour is very smooth.
- Stays for 4-6 hours.
- All colors are fragrance-free.
- The best part is it is PARABEN FREE!
- Shimmer shade is not too heavily chunky or shimmery. Gives a decent classic look.
- The colors can be used in multiple ways.
- Wet n wild is Peta- certified, cruelty-free brand.
- It has no mirror or applicator.
- Colors are not waterproof or smudge proof so if you rub it you may end up with panda eyes!
Would I recommend?
Of course! At this price point, nothing is better than this. I would highly recommend you to buy this palette.
More Wet n Wild Eyeshadows?
- Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Brush and Concealer Brush Review
- Wet N Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Single Panther Review
- Wet n Wild Color Icon Eyeshadow Palette Rose In The Air Review
- Wet n Wild Precious Petals MegaGlo Highlighting Powder Review
- Wet n Wild MegaGlo Makeup Stick Highlighter When The Nude Strikes Review
- Wet N Wild Brandy Wine Coloricon Lip Liner Review
- Wet n Wild Megalast Catsuit Liquid Eyeshadow Gun Metal