Who is it for? Wet n Wild Concealer Photo Focus is a concealer and color corrector for all those who want to cover their under eye dark patches and uneven skin tone.
Price - 399 for 8.5 ml
My Experience with Wet n Wild Concealer Photo Focus
The concealer comes in a sleek long transparent bottle with a twist open cap and a long stick application.
The concealer is very creamy and smooth texture that smoothly gets applied on the soft under eye skin and other parts of the face and beautifully blends in.
HOW TO USE
Twist open the cap and with the help of the long stick applicator, laden the product onto your skin where it needs color correction and concealing. Then with the help of dabbing with a sponge, blend the product with the rest of your skin tone.
In one word, the concealer is simply great. It covers the dark patches under the eye and uneven skin tone brilliantly and stays for a long time. One thing that I like the most about it is that the shade is not unnaturally bright, it blends beautifully with my skin tone and gives a matte finish.
What I like about the product-
- Easy to hold the packaging
- Blends easily
- Efficiently covers dark circles and uneven skin tone
- Enhances the eye makeup
- Gives a matte finish
- Does not make the undereye skin dry
- Sweat and humidity resistant
- Not tested on animals
What I don't like about the product-
- The pointed stick applicator
Would I recommend -
The Wet n Wild Photo Focus Concealer Light/Medium Beige is definitely a great product to get your hands on.
- Incolor Stay Flawless 15 Hour Concealer – Should You Buy ?
- LA Girl Pro Concealer | Almond | Review | Price | Swatches
- MAC Concealer : Selectmoisturecover Review
- Oriflame The One Illusion Concealer Review
- Wet n Wild Eyeshadow Brush and Concealer Brush Review
- NYX Gotcha Covered Concealer 03 Beige Review
- MAC Select Cover Up Concealer Review
- L’Oreal Paris Magic Retouch Instant Root Concealer Review
- NYX Dark Circle Concealer 03 Medium Review