What is it about hair masks that get every girl’s antenna up? It’s like no matter where we are, we just love the fantasy of that perfect hair mask or hair as that will magically transform our hair.
Lately one of my friends has been just raving about this hair mask of Wella’s that she tried out at her cousin’s place.
Naturally, there I was all moony-eyed scouting the glorious web pages of Amazon for the cheapest one available 😛
No luck there, but a gal’s got to do what a gal’s got to do right 😉
Let’s see how this turned out for me.
Basic Info about Wella Enrich Moisturizing Treatment for Dry and Damaged Hair
Price: Rs 985 for 500 ml
Wella Professional Enrich Moisturizing treatment for dry and Damage Hair 500 mL. The creamy mask that restores dry damaged hair leaves a healthy look with an instantly noticeable soft touch. Task-specific products Enrich Moisturizing Treatment for coarse and With Triple Blend Technology. Apply after shampooing. Massage and leave for 5 minutes. Rinse out.
My Experience with Wella Enrich Moisturizing Treatment for Dry and Damaged Hair
- PACKAGING: Comes in a tub packaging. It gets messy. I prefer masks in tube packaging like THIS ONE.
- SMELL: Typical mask artificial scent. Not great, but nothing that will bother anyone.
- It irritated my scalp, DEFINITELY NOT recommended if you have a sensitive scalp.
- EFFECT: I used it thrice, as instructed. I did not feel its effect any different from any other mask. My friend, on the other hand, swears by it.
- The mask is not very thick. Spreads easily, but is more like a conditioner than a mask. A thicker consistency would have been great.
- It makes my hair soft but the effect is temporary.
I don’t know what it was, the mask itself or the fact that my friend hyped it up so much- I am severely disappointed in it.
Overall performance of Wella Enrich Moisturizing Treatment for Dry and Damaged Hair
The mask is good. But not ANY different from any other hair mask. Try using a hair mask regularly and the right way and your hair will thank you. Whichever that mask is.
Would I Repurchase and Recommend?
Please try this at least two times before buying. It is going to be either a hit or total miss. Not advised if you have a sensitive scalp.