Who is it for? Wella Boost Bounce Curl Enhancing Mousse Is for all those curly hair bearers!! Having curly hair is a boon and a bane in disguise! Worry not this amazing product will help to maintain beautiful bouncy curls adding shine and definition!!
Table of Contents
675 for 300ml
How to use?
- Dispense 1-2 pumps on your palms and rub them together
- Apply gently and liberally over damp hair starting from the top to the tip avoiding the scalp
My experience with Wella boost bounce curl enhancing mousse
It has a sturdy packaging with a stiff cap that doesn’t allow leakage of any kind. But since it is a pressurized container it is highly flammable if not careful!
Colour and texture
It is white in color and very light in texture. It is nonsticky on palms.
It doesn’t have any strong smell that one can’t bear. It is likely pleasant and gives a touch of fragrance that lingers smoothly for an entire day.
I had ordered this product 2 -3 months back from nykaa. I am a person who loves curly hair. I have a semi-curly wavy hair texture and it was likely to get a lot frizzy in this hot humid climate condition, in spite of all the conditioners I used I still needed something more. I found this one day and I brought this immediately. This has a hold level 2. I wouldn’t tell that it makes your hair smooth because it doesn’t!
After 2 uses it makes hair stiff and crisp. But I guess it is necessary to hold the curls.
- Easy to use
- The light textured product spreads evenly on hair lengths
- Less goes for a longer time
- Holds curls to a moderate level
- Can be used on wavy hair to enhance the bounce
- Makes hair crisp.
- Cannot comb through as hair becomes quite stiff.
- Ingredients not perfectly mentioned
- Contains methylparaben
Will I recommend this product?
I will most likely recommend this product. If not for daily use then it is an amazing deal for a salon free bouncy curly hair on occasions. Either way it comes off after a wash so it doesn’t harm as much
More by Wella?
- Wella Oil Reflections Luminous Smoothing Treatment Review
- Wella Balance Treatment For Sensitive Scalp Review
- Wella Enrich Moisturizing Treatment for Dry and Damaged Hair Review