Who is it for? VLCC Sunscreen – Depigmentation Cream is suitable for all the ladies who need to go out every day in this hot weather and are quite exposed to the harmful UV rays throughout the day.Especially if you are looking for something to get rid of pigmentation too.
Rs.195 for 50g
How to use:
Apply liberally and evenly on the face and neck, 15-20 minutes before sun exposure. Reapply frequently for long duration sun exposure.
My experience with the VLCC Sunscreen – Depigmentation Cream
It doesn’t really remove pigmentation but helps in protecting our skin from getting pigmented any further. It blends well and does not leave the face look all white and powdery. This sunscreen has an SPF 30 PA+++ with UVA & UVB formula which is quite effective in protecting the skin from getting tanned. For a long duration of time, one needs to apply twice. The results are pretty good.
It has a strong fragrance which can be quite irritating for people who don’t like many fragranced products.
About the packaging:
It has a clipped lock. Leak-proof and travel-friendly.
Colour and texture
The texture of the cream is quite thick and has gel formula. It is tinted which makes it easy to blend and gives a matte finish. It is non-greasy.
What I liked :
- Gel crème formula
- Tinted formula
- Non-greasy matte look
- Saxifrage and carrot extracts
- Natural ingredients
What did I not like?
- Strong fragrance
- Does not remove pigmentation
Would I recommend?
I would definitely recommend this sunscreen to all the college and office going ladies out there. This sunscreen does its job well and is quite budget friendly. It has the tinted formula which blends well with the skin and also gives a matte finish.
Where Can you buy this?
More VLCC Products ?
- Natural Hair Dye | Henna For Hair by VLCC
- VLCC Sunscreen: Sweat Free Sun Block SPF 40 | Price |Use|Review
- VLCC Face Wash for Oily Skin: Orange Oil Pore Cleansing
- Cleansing Milk: VLCC Sandal Review
- VLCC Clear Tan Fruit Face Pack Review
- VLCC Tulsi Acne Clear Face Wash Review
- VLCC Nourishing And Silky Shine Shampoo Review
- VLCC Lovable Lip Mango Lip Balm Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Chandan and Kesar Facial kit Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Natural Fairness Double Action Chandan & Kesar Face Wash Review
- VLCC Turmeric and Berberries Face Wash Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Deep Pore Cleansing & Brightening Haldi & Tulsi Facial Kit Review
- VLCC Indian Berberry Face Scrub Review
- VLCC Almond Honey Deep Nourishing and Skin Brightening Body Lotion Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Deep Pore Cleansing & Brightening Haldi & Tulsi Face Wash Review
- Vlcc De-Pigmentation Face Mask Review
- VLCC Party Glow Facial Kit Review
- VLCC Glow + Sunscreen Lotion Review
- VLCC Pedicure-Manicure Hand & Foot Care Kit Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Skin Brightening Haldi & Chandan Face Wash Review
- VLCC Melia Face Wash Review
- Fight Hypothyroidism the VLCC Way
- VLCC Moisturising Sunblock Cream with Jojoba Oil Review
- Vlcc Skin Defence Liquorice Cold Cream Review
- VLCC Matte Look Sun Screen Lotion SPF30 PA+++ Review
- VLCC Ayurveda Double Power Double Neem Face Wash Review
- VLCC Rose Face Scrub Review
- VLCC Mulberry & Rose Fairness Facewash Review
- No Need for Lipstick with VLCC Lovable Lips Lip Balm Cherry!
- VLCC Rose Water Toner Review
- VLCC Walnut Face Scrub Review
- VLCC Gold Facial Kit Review
- VLCC Natural Science Kajal Review
- VLCC Glow Plus Sunblock Lotion SPF 20 Review
- VLCC Mandarin And Tomatoes Natural Fairness Face Wash Review
- VLCC Hydrophobic Sun Block Lotion – Spf 50 Pa +++ With Raspberry Seed Oil Review
- VLCC Neem Face Wash Review
- VLCC Insta Fair And Glow Mulberry And Licorice Fairness Cream Review
- VLCC Almond Under Eye Cream Review
- VLCC Skin Nourishing Sun Screen Lotion SPF 40 PA+++ Review
- VLCC Skin Defense Mulberry Lightening Body Lotion with SPF 15 Review
- VLCC Snigdha Skin Whitening Serum Review