VLCC Ayurveda Double Power Double Neem Face Wash: Half your skin care worries are over if you have a good face wash. For me, a good face wash should satisfy the following concerns:
- It should do what it claims
- It should effectively clean the skin
- It should NOT make the skin feel dry/stretchy
- It should be affordable
I feel this is something which everyone expects from their face wash, isn’t it?
Today I am reviewing a new launch by VLCC; it is their VLCC Ayurveda Double Power Double Neem Face wash.
Price- Rs.55 for 50ml (Very Affordable)
My Experience with VLCC Ayurveda Double Power Double Neem Face wash
This face wash comes in a good sturdy tube packaging. The tube is transparent so you know how much of the product is left.
This face wash is a green gel that lathers very well. You can massage the lather into every nook and cranny of the face to get that truly clean feeling.
It does not have a strong smell, at least, nothing that bothered me. After I wash off the face, my skin feels really clean and there is a slight cooling sensation. This is something I am very happy with personally.
TIP: Make sure you apply a toner and moisturizer on your skin within 3-4 minutes of washing your face. This has two advantages:
- Your skin’s natural oils which get removed after the face wash, are replaced by the good nourishing oils of the moisturizer
- Your skin is super clean after the face wash right, what better time to nourish it, then immediately after cleansing 🙂
- Lathers well
- Gentle on Skin
- Soap free
- Does not irritate the skin.(Just be careful not to get it in your eyes)
- Effectively cleans the skin.
- Soothes the skin.
- Generally, keeps the skin clean and keeps the environmental acne at bay. If you have hormonal acne, no face wash can do much about it. Go for proper treatment 🙂
- Gives a cooling sensation
- Face feels fresh after use
- Removes oiliness for some time
- Ayurveda+ Science
- Any Neem or such face wash will make the skin dry if you don’t use a moisturizer. Be sure to use a moisturizer after this and you will face no problems.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I think this product is a winner. Not only does it nicely clean the skin up, it also doesn’t make the skin feel too dry or irritated. It’s gentle and feels great to use. Full Thumbs up.
More VLCC Face Washes?
- VLCC Mulberry & Rose Fairness Facewash Review
- VLCC Mandarin And Tomatoes Natural Fairness Face Wash Review