Who is it for? Urban Decay Vice Glide on Eye Pencil is An eye pencil for people who want a purple colored liner with tiny shimmery particles spread throughout.
$21 for one pencil of 1.2gm
How to use:
Use to line your lids or waterline area.
My experience with Urban Decay Vice Eyeliner
The product comes in the form of a wooden pencil that needs to be sharpened. The cap closes securely and doesn’t budge while traveling.
The pencil is really creamy and easy to use. The glitters are not chunky and finely milled. The pencil glides on easily and has a smooth texture.
There is no fragrance of this product.
The pencil is described as a glittery eggplant shade. The glitters are very shimmery and finely spread throughout the crayon. The color of the glitters is also purple as one can see in the swatch. The pencil can be used both on the lids and in the waterline area as well. Since it needs to be sharpened a little product is wasted in the process. Once applied the product takes a minute to set after which it doesn’t smudge. The glitters don’t spread all over the face and stay in place. However, if you try to wipe it off it will spread as it is a bit creamy and doesn’t dry completely. However, it’s easy to remove the pencil with face wash or makeup remover.
What did I like about the product?
- Doesn’t tug, glides on smoothly
- The glitter is finely milled and really pretty
- Doesn’t smudge (unless forcefully wiped)
- Easy to carry around and cap remains intact
- Heavily pigmented one swipe is enough
- Can be used on the complete eyelid like an eyeshadow
What didn't I like about the product?
- The price is way too steep
Would I recommend?
If you are looking for a purple eye pencil which has glitters, this one is a great option if you don’t mind the price. The product’s quality is amazing and stays on for long too
Product Purchased by GLOSSYPOLISHBLOG
More by Urban Decay?
- Urban Decay | Hot or Not
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Eyeshadow Palette Review
- Urban Decay Nail Color Addiction Review and Swatches
- Urban Decay Naked Palette Review