Who is it for? The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12 is For people looking for a good vitamin C serum. This is primarily suitable for those looking for a serum for brightening the skin. It is also said to help with Dark Spots and Fine Lines and Wrinkles.
Yes if you have rosacea.
How to Use:
- Use daily AM or PM before creams/oils.
My Experience with The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12
Excellent dropper packaging. Being dark in color it ensures that the product inside is not oxidized or photodamaged in any way.
It’s a liquid that gets spread and absorbed don the skin easily but it leaves behind a tacky feeling on the skin
No fragrance that I can discern.
Ease of Application
Ver Easy to apply. Leaves a warm tingling sensation on the skin.
Absolutely love this. It works. It brightens and evens out the complexion and doe not dry the skin out. I always top it up with a moisturizer to make sure that my skin is not ultra sensitive or dry.
Always use a sunscreen every day when you are using this. Vitamin C is great to heal photodamage but it also makes skins sensitive to sun rays.
Overall Performance of The Ordinary Ascorbyl Glucoside Solution 12
- Actually evens the complexion out
- Not drying
- Excellent packaging
- Affordable pricing
- Tacky feel on the face
Would I repurchase or Recommend?
It’s a fantastic product. Highly recommended
More by the ordinary?
- The Ordinary EUK 134 0.1 Review
- The Ordinary Caffeine Solution Review
- The Ordinary Niacinamide Review
- The Ordinary Hyaluronic Acid 2% + B5 Review
- The Ordinary L Ascorbic Acid Powder Review
- The Ordinary Matrixyl + 10% HA Review
- The Ordinary Buffet Review
- The Ordinary 100% Plant-Derived Squalane Review