Who is it for? The Face Shop Cherry Blossom Daily Perfume Hand Cream is for those who are looking for a hand cream to get smooth, soft and super attractive hands.
Price: INR 300 for 30ml
Apply sufficient amount of cream on clean and dry hands. Rub till absorption.
My experience with The Face Shop Cherry Blossom Daily Perfume Hand Cream
It comes in a very adorable baby pink plastic tube with a brown colored cap. It is a compact tube which is sturdy, easy to carry and spill proof as well.
Texture and consistency:
It has a smooth texture along with creamy consistency. It is a light weighted cream which leaves a great finish.
Color and Fragrance:
This white colored cream has a great aroma. It smells like a sakura flower (cherry blossom) which leaves an alluring floral scent in hands.
It doesn’t stay for much longer time duration. It doesn’t even stay for 1 hour.
- After its application, it left a great floral scent in my hands.
- This hand cream helped to keep my hands soft and smooth.
- It provided an immense hydration and moisture to my hands.
- It also helped me to reduce dry texture of hands.
Results: positive or negative?
This hand cream gave me a fine positive result. It provided good moisture and scent to my hands but its lack of staying capability is a bane for it.
What do I like about the product?
- Cute packaging
- Compact and Travel-friendly
- Great texture
- LOVE its fragrance
- Easily applicable
- Makes hand soft and smooth
- Provides desired moisture
What didn’t I like about it?
- Less staying capability
Would I recommend/repurchase?
Yes, I would definitely repurchase this product as it gave me good results. I would recommend this product to people with dry and rough hands.
More Hand Creams?
- Mark and Spencer’s Coconut Hand Cream Review
- Aroma Magic Nourishing Hand Cream: Is it Good?
- Himalaya Age Defying Hand Cream|Price|Review
- The Face Shop Daily Perfume Hand Cream 10 Snow Cotton Review
- The Oriflame Golden Edition Hand Cream Review
- Elizabeth Arden Green Tea Hand Cream Review
- Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil Review
- Khadi Natural Milk & Saffron Herbal Hand Cream Review
- The Face Shop Berry Mix Hand Cream Review