Who Is It For? The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum In Oil is face oil for people with all type of skin.
How To Use?
It comes with a dropper, place a drop on the forehead and both cheeks and massage onto your face.
Any Sensitivity Alert?
Rs 1695 for 28ml.
My experience with The Body Shop Vitamin E Overnight Serum In Oil
About my skin type:
I have an oily, acne prone and sensitive skin with few red marks on my face. As the facial oil is a new thing, I just thought of browsing a few but on the back of my mind, I was always apprehensive about using oil on the already oily skin.
And I have been so wrong, only a month ago I bought this product and its safe to say it has been one of my best buys to date.
What it does for my skin:
I apply it after washing my face and after I have applied toner. And in the morning my skin looks well relaxed and fresh. Never in my last 25 years, I had this kind of feeling. I stopped applying this serum for 2-3 days just to see if it makes any difference and yes there was a visible difference.
- Does what it says
- I find it a little bit on heavy side, so only two drops are enough.
- Nice serum for massaging the skin.
- Use in the foundation to get that dewy look ( gives an excellent result, only a drop is enough, applying more than one drop makes my face look oily)
- Makes skin feel super soft and hydrated, I don’t apply moisturizer in the night after I have started applying this.
- Cant use in the morning, Face feels oily for a long time.
- Some people might have a problem with smell
Would I recommend a repurchase?
I will surely buy it again but for now, I think this bottle will go on for a long time.
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More from Bodyshop Vitamin E?
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Moisture Cream Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Face Mist Review