Who is it for? The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Conditioner is a lightweight conditioner enriched with Japanese green tea extracts. Its 100% vegetarian and has no silicones in it. It’s for those looking a lightweight conditioner.
Rs. 645 for 250 ml
Sensitive skin alert?
My experience with The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Conditioner
It comes in a pale green bottle with the black color cap on it. Sturdy and attractive packaging!
The conditioner is white in color and is very creamy in consistency somewhat like a whipped cream ?
It has soothing green tea scents. Very refreshing!
Its one of the best conditioners I have used. It is very smooth in consistency, is heavy but never on hairs. Makes my hair manageable and frizz free. I will silky and soft hair post washing this. As it is free of chemicals so I feel it will not harm my hair in any way. A little amount is required and it lathers really well, so this bottle of 250 ml will last long. It’s pricey yet effective.
What all I like?
- Smooth texture
- Reasonable price
- Free of chemicals
- Properly hydrates the hair
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Aint leads to hair fall
- Good for all hair types
- Makes hair manageable and frizz free
What all I don't like?
- No cons for me!
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I will definitely recommend you to try this product as its great with its results. Go and get it !!!
Product Purchased by GlossyPolish
More From Body Shop Fuji Green Tea?
- The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Shampoo
- The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Hand Cream Review
- The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Wash Review
- The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Fresh Body Sorbet Review
- The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Butter Review
- The Body Shop Fuji Green Tea Body Lotion Review