Who is this lip balm for? The Body Shop Born Lippy Watermelon Lip Balm is for all those people who love to use lip balms of a fruity flavor and more importantly, for all of you who are extremely fond of the products from The Body shop.
Price: Rs 275 for 8.9 grams
Sensitive Skin alert: No
Natural/ Vegan/ organic: No
My Experience with The Body Shop Born Lippy Watermelon Lip Balm
It comes to a simple yet attractive plastic tub container. Not very hygienic.
The shade of the lip balm is in the shade of peach.
The texture of the lip balm is solid and a bit hard that melts onto lips.
Not suitable for imparting pigment. Its not really tinted.
The lip balm has a great staying power. It stays for good three to four hours and keeps your lips well moisturized.
The lip balm has a mild fragrance of watermelon which is appealing and refreshing.
I am extremely fond of The Body Shop Lip Balms. I really like their moisturizing effect on my lips and the lovely fruity fragrance. This is a nice lip balm with good moisturizing content. I have purchased it recently and application of it once a day works well for my lips. I somehow didn’t like the fragrance of this lip balm in comparison to the other lip balms of the company.
What I like about it?
- Easy to apply
- Nice and subtle smell
- Fruity flavor
- Moisturizes the lip
- One of the best lip balms
- Wide range of fruity flavors available
- Can be easily used for travelling kits
What I don’t like about it?
- The other lip balms of different flavors are better
I would recommend this lip balm to all who like to use fruit flavor lip balms. It is a different lip balm in watermelon flavor and a refreshing buy as well.
Product rating: I would give The Body Shop Born Lippy Watermelon Lip Balm 3 stars out of 5 stars
More Body Shop Lip Balms?
- The Body Shop Lip Balm – Born Lippy Lychee Shimmer
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Strawberry Lip Balm: Yay or Nay?
- The Body Shop Pink Grapefruit Lip Butter Review
- The Body Shop Born Lippy Satsuma Shimmer Review
- The Body Shop Strawberry Lip Butter Review
- The Body Shop Vitamin E Lip Balm Review
- Body Shop Born Lippy Pot Lip Balm Raspberry Review
- Chapstick: The Body Shop Cocoa Butter