What is it? The Sunsilk Black Shine Shampoo is meant for dull hair. Infused with Amla (Gooseberry) Pearl complex, it makes the hair shiny, healthy, and gives it a good volume. It removes the dirt from the root of the hair, giving it an additional shine, while protecting it from sun damage. The shampoo is co- created with Jamal Hammidi, who is a renowned hair stylist and expert from Paris, France.
Who is it for?
It is for those beautiful women (and even men) who are looking for a good shampoo at an affordable price. It is suitable for hair of every length.
Rs 165 only.
It is suitable for all hair types.
How to use?
Squeeze a little amount of the product in your hands and gently massage in wet hair for at least 5mins until it gets a good lather. Keep it for a few minutes and rinse thoroughly. Use it along with the conditioner for best results!
My Experience with Sunsilk Black Shine Shampoo
The product comes in black bottles (depending on the volume). This product of 340 ml comes in a black tall pour it yourself traditional plastic bottle.
Texture and color:
Black colored thick liquid with shimmery elements.
It has a strong herb like fragrance.
As I was really experiencing a severe dry hair problem along with a good amount of hairfall, I changed my brand and switched to this product and it has really yielded good results. I would advise everyone to apply the product after massaging your hair with a little amount of oil, as the product works best and cleans all the dirt after you have oiled your hair. After shampooing and cleaning with a dry towel, it gives the hair a natural shine, a bouncy look, along with giving the hair a proper volume while feeding it with the required nourishment! I have been using it for a long time now and I would recommend everybody to use this product.
What do I like?
- Travel friendly
- Reduces hair fall and helps in healthy hair growth
- Gives it a natural shine
- Easily available
- A little amount for the entire scalp
What I do not like?
- The smell is not so great
- Contains chemicals and elements like Silicon and SLS
- Mostly have to be used with a conditioner in case of dry hair
Would I repurchase or recommend?
Yes. I would absolutely recommend the product as it comes in a pocket friendly price and turns your dry hair into a healthy and moisturized one keeping the natural shine intact. It is a must try for everyone as I believe it will only gives positive outcomes to everybody.
More by Sunsilk?
- Sunsilk Thick And Long Conditioner Review
- Sunsilk Soft And Smooth Conditioner Review
- Sunsilk Perfect Straight Shampoo Review
- Sunsilk Hairfall Solution Conditioner Review
- Sunsilk Hairfall Solution Shampoo Review
- Sunsilk Perfect Straight Nourishing Conditioner Review
- Sunsilk Long and Healthy Growth Shampoo Review
- Sunsilk Pink Lusciously Thick and Long Shampoo Review