Who is it for? Sugar Pink Sync Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 39 is a bold pink lip color that looks cool on every undertone of skin. It is not an actual hot pink but a combination of fuchsia and magenta.
Price- Rs.199 for 1.5ml & Rs.499 for 4.5ml
My Experience with Sugar Pink Sync Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 39
This liquid lipstick comes in a transparent plastic tube. Its lid has an applicator brush which applies the lip color perfectly.
Pink Sync is a shade of bold pink with magenta tone. It looks deep fuchsia immediately after application. After a few minutes, it starts to set as a pink-magenta. The shade is quite bold but wearable. It leaves a light pink tint on the lips.
Texture & Pigmentation
It is a medium thick liquid lipstick. It spreads evenly on the lips and does not look patchy. It is extremely pigmented so one coat opacity will be achieved for even the most pigmented lips. It stays until you remove it with makeup remover. The center part fades though with heavy meals.
It has a light berry fragrance that does not stay for long.
I love neon fuchsia liquid lip colors. This one is a bit darker than my preferred shade still I consider it to be a good buy. It is a shade of bold pink with slight magenta tones. If you don’t want to go all the way to magenta then this would be the best. I love how it brightens up my evening wedding or party looks. I don’t go overboard with my eyes if I am applying this one. This lipstick has all the qualities to stay at the focal point of a bold makeup look and goes really well with most of my traditional attires.
What do I like about this liquid lipstick?
- Combination of fuchsia and magenta
- Fares well on every skin tone
- Amazing pigmentation
- No patchiness
- Stays for 7+ hours without heavy oily meals
- Can be worn with both ethnic and western wears
- Brightens up the face
What I dislike about this liquid lipstick?
- Drying formula; lip balm underneath is a must
- Sets fast so quick application is needed
- Fades from the center of my lips with meals
- Might flake off if applied in an excess amount
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes, I would like to repurchase. I would suggest it to all who are looking for a muted fuchsia lip color.
More by Sugar?
- Sugar Gotta Terracotta Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 41 Review
- Sugar Dose of Rose Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 38 Review
- Sugar Murphy Brown Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick 13 Review
- Sugar Fiery Berry Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review