Who is it for? Sugar Gotta Terracotta Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 41 is a mix of an orange toned rust color with earthy brown. Those who are not comfortable with bold orange toned lipsticks will love it.
Price- Rs.199 for 1.5ml & Rs.499 for 4.5ml
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Sugar Gotta Terracotta Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 41
This liquid lipstick comes in a transparent plastic tube. Its lid has an applicator brush which applies the lip colour perfectly.
Gotta Terracotta is a muted rust shade with warm undertones. It complements Indian complexions due to its yellow undertone. For deeper skin tones it is close to an MLBB shade while on lighter skin tones it takes brownish color.
Texture & Pigmentation
It’s a light liquid; neither too watery nor too thick. It sets pretty fast so quick application is a must. It might feel drying so prep the lips with exfoliation and heavy moisturization. Colour payoff is excellent. It would give full opacity in one coat.
All lip colors from this range have a light berry fragrance.
For the daytime, I don’t like full coverage makeup or loud lip colors. This one comes handy at such times. It stays the whole day and gives a fresh minimal yet neat look to the face. It is not a true brown or rust but has a warm feel to it. It’s a pretty shade to wear throughout the year. It does not highlight any particular area of the face so heavy concealing is not needed. It pairs well with classic black or brown smokey eyes as well.
What do I like about this liquid lipstick?
- Wearable muted warm rust shade
- Suits every skin tone
- Best for daytime looks; can be worn at workplaces as well
- Sets quickly giving a pure matte opaque finish
- Stays for 7+ hours without heavy oily meals
- Can be worn with both ethnic and western wears
- Gives a fresh look to the face
What I dislike about this liquid lipstick?
- Drying formula like most liquid lipsticks
- The tendency to fade from the center with meals
- Too much product will cause flaking
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
This is a perfect rusty shade for everyday use. Even those who are not into makeup at all can easily pull it through.
More by Sugar?
- Sugar Dose of Rose Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick 38 Review
- Sugar Murphy Brown Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick 13 Review
- Sugar Fiery Berry Smudge Me not Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review