What is it and who is it for? Sugar Scarlett O’Hara Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick is a lip crayon for those who love to stay on matte lip shades.
799 for 2.8g
How to Use:
Exfoliate your lips & apply the Crayon Lipstick just the way you would with any other lipstick. Blot & reapply.
My Experience with Sugar Scarlett O’Hara Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick
I got this lip shade from a beauty subscription site. The first time I applied it I fell in love with the color. This is highly pigmented. Not only me my sister who has a darker complexion tried and felt that this shade goes well with her skin tone as well.
This lip crayon is creamy on application and is not dry in comparison to other matte lip colors. Although it is transferable to some extent for sure it stays for long without retouching.I have applied it, and kept drinking and eating throughout without a worry : ).
As you can see from the swatch, it does not accentuate lip lines. My only advice is before application do moisturise your lips well. And I am sure you will fall in love with it too.
- Good pigmentation
- Long stay
- Suits every skin tone
- Does not accentuate lip lines
- Free sharpener
- Worth every penny spent on it
- Discounts available
- Only available online
- A bit drying—but so are all matte lipsticks
Would I repurchase and recommend?
I would highly recommend this lip colour and yes I am going to buy the other 3 shades and will review them too.
Are you too fond of lipsticks like I am? 😀
More Sugar Lipsticks?
- Sugar Lipstick Suede Secret Matte Poplin Plum
- Sugar Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Viola Review
- Sugar Princess Peach Matte As Hell Crayon Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Bare Flair Liquid Lipstick Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick BRINK OF PINK Review
- Sugar Twist And Shout Fadeproof Kajal 01 Black Velvet Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Lip Crayon Mary Poppins Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Tan Fan 03 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick 09 Suave Mauve Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rethink Pink Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Wine and Shine 08 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Rust Lust 05 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Drop Dead Red 10 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Plum Yum 04 Review
- Sugar Smudge Me Not Liquid Lipstick Brazen Raisin 01 Review
- Sugar Cosmetics Matte as Hell Crayon Lipstick – 01 Scarlett O’Hara (Red) Review