Who is it for? Street Wear Wine Festival Lipstick is for those who love the dark shades of lipstick but in a satin finish.
Price- Rs. 200 (4.2 gm.)
Any sensitivity alert? No
My experience with Street Wear Wine Festival Lipstick
It comes in a black rectangular packaging; there is a label on the side of the lipstick roll which contains all the details. Then the lipstick roll, the body of lipstick roll is black which contains the name of the brand.
The texture is very buttery. It glides very smoothly. Don’t apply too much of pressure as it will leave too much of lipstick on your lips.
The shade of the lipstick is in between maroon and wine color. It leaves the exact color as it appears on the lipstick. One swipe leaves the exact amount of color on the lips.
Pigmentation is quite dark. And it appears as maroon. It is a satin finish lipstick that’s why it leaves a glossy effect.
Well, the staying power is satisfactory. It stays for more than 4 hours. It does not survive meals.
Why did I like it?
- Packaging is classy
- The shade is good and suits medium to dark skin tone as well.
- Texture is buttery
Why didn’t I like it?
- The packaging does not highlight that it is a Revlon product, you need to search for it.
- Transfers a little
- Staying power is not satisfactory
- does not survive heavy meals
- Leaves a little pigmentation after removal
Would I recommend it?
I personally liked this shade and it is a good option for parties and special occasions. Yes, I would recommend this Street wear lipstick Revlon lipstick.
Overall rating- 4.0/5.0
More Streetwear Lipsticks?
- StreetWear Lipstick Spell Bound |Swatches
- Streetwear Lipstick Fire Your Ex !
- Streetwear Colour Rich Ultramoist Ginger Hot Lipstick Review
- Street Wear Color Rich Ultramoist Lipstick 11 Pink Passion Review
- 5 Streetwear Color Rich Mega Shine Lipglosses Reviewed for You !
- Street Wear Luscious Lips Lipcolor Barely There Review
- Street Wear Berry Dreamy Color Rich Ultra Moist Lip Color Review