Who Is It For? St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash is for those who have dry itchy skin and are looking for something soothing.
My Experience with St. Ives Soothing Oatmeal & Shea Butter Body Wash
Comes in a sturdy squeezy plastic bottle. Does not leak.
It’s nice but definitely chemically. It does not have the natural oatmeal Shea fragrance that you are expecting.
Texture and color-
Runny consistency and lathers well.
I think this is a pretty average product. It’s not particularly moisturising. Something that any standard body wash should provide. The fragrance is again average and does not last.
Honestly this is not something that I would repurchase.
What I liked?
- The texture
- Staying power
What I did not like?
- Nothing! I am crushing over this one.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Absolutely! Take it in spades 😉
More by St Ives?
- St. Ives Acne Control Apricot Scrub Review
- St. Ives Timeless Skin Apricot Scrub Review
- Ives Fresh Skin Apricot Scrub is Simply.
- St Ives Even and Bright Pink Lemon and Mandarin Orange Facial Scrub Review
- St. Ives Sensitive Skin Gentle Apricot Scrub Review
- St Ives Exfoliating Body Wash | Smoothing Apricot |Review
- Best Collagen Lotion | St Ives Body Lotion| Renewing Collagen & Elastin
- St Ives Body Wash Rich Vanilla Body Wash
- St Ives Lotion | Daily Hydrating | Vitamin E lotion with Avocado
- St Ives Lotion Replenishing Mineral Therapy