Who is it for? Specifix Professional Oceano Hand & Foot Spa Kit is for those who like a refreshing and relaxing hand and foot spa experience at home.
Price- Rs.125 for a Single Session Kit
How to Use
- Take lukewarm water in a bucket or manicure bowl and mix the foot salt in it and stir. Soak hands or feet for 5 minutes as required.
- Now add the cleanser to the water and soak for 10 or more minutes to soften the skin.
- After cleansing part the skin dry and exfoliate with the scrub for 5-10 minutes. Wipe off with a hot towel.
- Massage hands or feet with the massage cream for 5-10 minutes and again wipe off with a hot towel.
- Apply the pack evenly and remove with a hot towel after 15 minutes.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Specifix Professional Oceano Hand & Foot Spa Kit
This 5 step kit comes with five different products in five individual packs. The cleanser, scrub, massage cream and pack are packed in tubes while the foot salt grains are packed in a cylindrical container. All the products are placed in compartments of a plastic tray. The packaging is both convenient to use and travel-friendly. I must give it a high five!
Colour & Texture
The foot salt is pink in color and has course grainy texture. It dissolves in water. The cleanser is a clear gel. It produces light foam in the foot soak. The scrub has a cream base and orange color exfoliating granules. For a foot scrub, it is quite mild. The massage cream is white colored, quite thick in consistency and feels quite nourishing for my dry hand and foot skin. The pack is dense and creamy in texture. It does not give uncomfortable dry feel or cracks when dry.
All the products have light floral fragrance. The fragrances are not exactly same but they have similarities.
Though this kit mentions it is for one session, the provided product is enough for 2 sessions. I got a manicure and a pedicure out of it. The brand has provided thorough instructions which were really helpful. Each of the products was quite effective for the manicure but my rough foot skin needed a bit more abrasive scrub. Other than that, the experience was equally relaxing and rejuvenating as a salon mani-pedi session.
What do I like about this hand & foot spa kit?
- Provides salon like rejuvenating manicure pedicure experience within a fraction of cost
- Softens hard hand and foot skin and reduces tan
- Cleanses really well
- Thorough usage guide provided
- Amazing packaging
- The anti tan pack, foot salt, and massage cream were my favorites among the five products
- Product amount is sufficient for 2 sessions
- Extremely pocket-friendly
What I dislike about this hand & foot spa kit?
- Not free from parabens
- Scrub might feel mild for rough foot skin
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Yes obviously! It is a steal deal for me as I am getting one manicure and one pedicure session out of this Rs.125 kit. Try it guys you will love it!
More Foot Care?
- Himalaya Wellness Foot Care Cream Review
- Fabindia Avocado Foot Cream Review
- The Body Shop Hemp Foot Protector Review
- Oriflame FeetUp Foot Cream Review
- Khadi Natural Jasmine & Green Tea Herbal Foot Crack Cream Review
- VLCC Pedicure-Manicure Hand & Foot Care Kit Review
- Khadi Hand & Foot Cleanser Lemon Pedicure Review
- Freeman Barefoot Lemon and Sage Foot Scrub for Lovely Feet !
- Scholl Refreshing Foot Soak Review
- Jovees Foot Cream And Scrub Review
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream Review
- Innisfree Special Care Foot Mask Review
- DIY Listerine Foot Soak – Heal Cracked Heels At Home !
- Scholl Foot Cream Mousse Review