Who is it for? Roop Mantra Herbal Facial Wipes are freshening facial wipes without alcohol and paraben. It is suitable for all skin types.
Price- Rs.42 for 15 Pieces
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Roop Mantra Herbal Facial Wipes
These wipes come in a lively green plastic pack with sticky reseal flap at the front to take the wipes out. Almost all budget friendly facial wipes have similar packaging so there is nothing special about the packaging. The packaging is hygienic and travel-friendly.
Colour & Texture
The wipes are made up of pure white cotton sheets. They are soft enough to use on the face. They won’t feel harsh on skin unless you put pressure while wiping. The wipes are not drippy wet; the amount of fluid is good to work with.
It has a mixture of herbal and floral fragrance. I haven’t used any wipes other than Roop mantra that have such medicinal herb smell. The fragrance is not long staying and is soothing.
Ease of Application
The application involves three simple steps; just open the flap, pull out the wipe and reseal the pack.
These are freshening wipes. They cleanse the excess oil, dirt and light makeup without drying out the skin like alcohol containing wipes. It can’t clean waterproof makeup or liquid lipsticks that well. You would have to go over and over.
I have used the entire range of Roop Mantra face washes. All of them were average and contain lots of chemicals though they claim their products to be ayurvedic. So, I didn’t have much expectation from this facial wipe pack. However, Roop Mantra nailed it this time! These wipes are free from drying ingredients. The wipe liquid is mild; does not sting even on the sensitive areas of the skin. It did not cause a pimple outbreak as well.
Overall Performance of Roop Mantra Herbal Facial Wipes
- Alcohol and paraben free facial wipes
- Removes dirt excess oil pretty well
- Does not irritate sensitive parts of the face
- Does not dry out the skin
- Able to remove light everyday makeup
- Pocket-friendly and easily available everywhere
- These wipes can’t remove waterproof makeup that well. As these wipes are not meant for stubborn makeup removal, I am not considering it a con.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would definitely repurchase and recommend it to all.
More by Roop Mantra?
- Roop Mantra Neem Face Wash Review
- Roop Mantra Mix Fruit Face Wash Review
- Roop Mantra Lime & Mint Face Wash Review
- Roop Mantra Ayurvedic Cream Review
- Roop Mantra Cucumber Face Wash Review