Pixi Skintreats 24k Eye Elixir: Right now I don’t have dark circles but I was looking for something that soothes and nourishes my under eye area. I am really into Pixi products these days so I went ahead and bought their Pixi by Petra Skintreats 24k Eye Elixir.
Do you know how many hours a day I am sitting looking at a computer/mobile screen? 11 hours, easy, no kidding!
Let’s see how this fared for me 🙂
- Use: AM & PM
- Step 1: Gently roll applicator under eye, from inner to outer corner, 2 to 3 times
- Step 2: For extra de-puffing, chill before use
My Experience with Pixi Skintreats 24k Eye Elixir
This is an eye-roller pen type of a product and that’s where its main problem is. I expected it to be that cool breezy roller that would just glide and dispense the product and would really be amazing to use.
Its roller thingy is just not good. It tugs at my skin a bit and does not roll smoothly. Half the fun goes out of the application.
The product is cooling and soothing but I don’t reach for it as often as I technically should.
I have been disciplined and diligent in its nigh time use for 3 weeks and my eye is a feels nice and rested.
I would want to put up a disclaimer though. I don’t have dark circles so I cannot really vouch for its efficacy there. But still, it’s pretty good for depuffing and relaxing tired eyes.
Honestly, though, I would skip buying this one.
In fact, if you have dark circles I will link down below some remedies that you can use :*
- Lightweight formula
- Relaxes the eye
- Good for depuffing
- Formula is good overall
- The roller is just not good enough. It drags on the eye area and is no fun. The Garnier one is much better designed.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
Nope. It’s not bad, but I personally don’t think it’s anything great. Buy at discount only :p
- More for your Under Eye Area?
- DIY Dark Circle Remover Cream- Get rid of Dark Circles in Two Weeks!! 😉
- Garnier Skin Naturals Anti Dark Circle Eye Roll-on Review
- Get Rid of Dark Circles !!