Who is it for? Patanjali Saundarya Body Lotion is for people who have regular dry skin like me, even in summers; this is the right product for you. Don’t believe me? Read further.
Price: Rs 100 for 100ml
How to use?
Apply a small amount of lotion on the dry part of your body and rub along. You may use it according to your need or twice a day.
My Experience with Patanjali Saundarya Body Lotion
The bottle comes in easy to grab and easy to use shape with a flip open cap above which controls wastage. The bottle is travel-friendly too. All in all, I loved its packaging.
The lotion is creamy white in texture and blends easily on to your skin. Unlike some lotions which are thick and do not spread easily, this body lotion by Patanjali spreads smoothly.
After the bath, my skin gets completely dry and patchy be it winters or summers. This is why I always apply moisturizers to keep my skin nourished. This body lotion comes in small quantity every time you press the bottle. The formula is extremely lightweight and does not feel sticky or greasy at all. After 4-5 hours, you will need to re-apply it. But for those 4-5 hours, you will not feel any dryness on your skin. Talking about the fragrance; it has very mild flowery fragrance and will not be a problem for people who are allergic to strong fragrances.
Overall Performance of Patanjali Saundarya Body Lotion
The lotion worked better than the previous one for me. It is perfect for those having dry skin. But people with oily skin, I will advise you not to buy this product. The best thing about it is, it’s natural and won’t harm your skin in any way.
What I liked ?
- Contains natural substances like Aloe Vera, coconut oil, almond oil, wheat germ oil, cucumber and turmeric extracts and kesar
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Suitable for only normal and dry skins
- Has a very mild flowery fragrance
- Moisturizes rejuvenates and nourishes the skin without making your skin sticky or greasy
- Easily to avail
What I did not Like?
- Not any
Would I Repurchase/Recommend?
Yes, I will definitely repurchase this body lotion by Patanjali.
More Patanjali Lotions and creams?
- Patanjali Swarni Kanti Fairness Cream: Review | Price | Usage
- Patanjali Face Cream: Here’s Patanjali Saundarya Cream Review
- Patanjali Body Lotion Cream Review
- Patanjali Aloevera Moisturizing Cream Review
- Patanjali Beauty Cream Review
- Patanjali Aloe Vera Gel – Uses , Review and My Experience