Who is it for? Parachute Advanced Coconut Serum Oil Post-Wash Hair Nourisher is basically a hair serum which has coconut oil as the main ingredient. It is best for dry and frizzy hair but other hair types can also use in moderation.
Price- Rs.170 for 50ml
How to Use
Take 2-3 pumps of product on the palm and apply to the lengths of the hair avoiding roots. Works best on freshly washed hair.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
My Experience with Parachute Advanced Coconut Serum Oil Post-Wash Hair Nourisher
This serum comes in a yellow transparent bottle with a spray dispenser. The packaging is sturdy enough with no spillage or wastage issue.
Colour & Texture
It is a colorless liquid. The consistency is similar to light hair oils. The texture is like a dry oil. It gets soaked up immediately after application so there was no greasiness. It reminds me of Livon hair serum.
It has a light coconut oil fragrance that lingers for some hours. I am not a huge fan of lingering coconut fragrance in my hair so I apply this only when I am staying at home. The fragrance is very similar to this brand’s other new launch Coconut Creme Oil Pre-wash Hair Nourisher.
The packaging does not include ingredient list so there is no way to know what I am putting on my hair. From the feel of it, I can say this product has silicones in it that provides an instant smoothness to the hair and controls frizziness. It also has coconut oil kind of feel so hair looks nourished and shiny. The effect lasts half a day for my crazy frizzes so it becomes very easy to leave it open. Just a word of caution, do not use in excess to avoid awkwardly limp hair!
What do I like about this hair serum?
- Works well for extremely dry and frizzy hair
- Makes hair easy to detangle
- Brings shine and healthy polished look
- The effect lasts for a considerable amount of time
- The packaging looks good and is quite sturdy
What I dislike about this hair serum?
- Performs like Livon hair serum but costs 2 times more
- The ingredient list is not given a list so there is no way to know what this product is actually made up of
- Coconut oil smell might not be liked by everyone
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
It is a good hair serum for dry and frizz-prone hair but quantity wise the cost is higher than other serums in the market. So, I might stick to my L’Oreal Total Repair 5 serum for the moment.
More by Parachute?
- Parachute Advanced Jasmine Hair Oil Review
- Parachute Advanced Deep Conditioning Hot Hair Oil Review
- Parachute Advanced Coconut Créme Oil Pre-wash Hair Nourisher
- Parachute Hair Oil : Advansed Scalp Therapie ?!!
- Parachute Advanced Ayurvedic Gold Hair Oil Review
- Parachute Advansed After Shower Non Sticky Hair Creme Review
- Parachute Advanced Aloe Vera Enriched Coconut Hair Oil Review