Who is it for? Pantene Silky Smooth Care Shampoo can be used by the one’s who holds dry, rough, unmanageable hair.
Rs.120 for 180 ML
HOW TO USE?
- Wet your hair
- Take the required amount of shampoo and massage it on your scalp.
- Wait for 3-4 minutes and rinse thoroughly.
SENSITIVE SKIN ALERT
My experience with Pantene Silky Smooth Care Shampoo
This shampoo comes in a white bottle with a golden flip flop cap. It has all the essential details on the bottle. It comes in different sizes, so I prefer to buy the smallest size in order to check whether it suits my hair type or not.
Color AND TEXTURE
The color of the shampoo is pearl white, has thin and runny consistency.
It has a pleasant floral kind of fragrance, also it is nose friendly. The fragrance is quite long lasting and you can feel it throughout the day, after that it starts declining.
Thankfully you don’t require a great amount of shampoo even small amount creates enough lather. It cleanses my scalp nicely making my hair soft, shiny and silky. It takes only one wash to get rid off from dirt. I really like this shampoo. I felt the change from the very first wash itself. Also, it is not that costly but yes in little price it offers much.
WHAT I LIKE ABOUT THIS-
- It adds shine to hair
- It makes hair look healthy and bouncy
- Lathers up well
- Cleanses the scalp well
WHAT I DONT LIKE ABOUT THIS-
- Contains SLS ( sodium lauryl sulfate)
WOULD I RECOMMEND?
Yes, I will recommend this product. A must try product girls. ?
More from Pantene?
- Pantene Pro-V Total Damage Care 10 Conditioner Review
- Pantene Pro-V Oil Replacement Review
- Pantene Pro-V Total Damage Care Shampoo Review
- Pantene Pro – V All Day Smooth Miracle Water Review