Who is it for? Palmer’s Raw Shea Body Lotion is for those looking for a very moisturizing body lotion.
Price: 425INR for 250ml
Good for sensitive skin: Yes
My experience with the Palmer’s Raw Shea Body Lotion
it comes in a pale yellow flip top bottle packaging with the description and ingredients of it mentioned on the back of it. The flip top is sturdy so there is no chance of wastage. The size of the bottle is not travel-friendly though.
Texture and fragrance:
the texture of the body lotion is quite thick. It is not at all on the runny side. It does get absorbed into the skin once you massage it. The fragrance of it is like real shea butter. The fragrance lingers for quite some time but not for the whole day.
My experience with it:
A little disclaimer before I tell you about my experience I have dry and flaky skin (Sahara desert dry). I have been using this body lotion for almost two weeks now and I can say that I am totally impressed by it. There is no flakiness whatsoever. The moisturization lasts throughout the whole day and there is no need of reapplication. It leaves my skin looking soft and healthy with no signs of dryness. The fragrance of it is not strong but it lingers for some time which I like. All in all, I am totally loving this body lotion.
- Leaves the skin soft and supple
- Keeps the moisture locked in for the whole day
- Sturdy packaging
- Thick consistency( I like thick body lotions)
- Smells like real Shea butter
- The fragrance lingers on for some time.
- Not so affordable as compared to other body lotions available in the market
- Not travel-friendly packaging.
Overall recommendation and repurchasing?
I will totally recommend it to you if you are looking for a new body lotion to try out. Even if you are not on the dry skin, this body lotion will provide you with the right amount of moisture. I am totally going to repurchase it if I don’t come across a new body lotion.
More Palmer's Products?
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Daily Skin Therapy 24 Hour Moisture Review
- Palmer’s Cocoa Butter Formula Ultra Moisturizing Tinted Lip Balm Dark Chocolate & Cherry Review