An ultimate must in my handbag? It a tube of a good hand cream which keeps my hand silky soft and nourished. Today we are going to look at a hand cream from Oriflame, called the Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil. Let’s see if it does any good to my dry hands.
Table of Contents
Basic Info about Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil
What is it?
The Oriflame hand cream is a hydrating and nourishing hand moisturizer which comes loaded with the Olive oil known for its extremely delectable skincare properties. The cream aims to give you silky smooth hands anywhere and everywhere.
Who is it for?
It is for people with all skin types.
229 Rupees for 75ml
12 months from the date of manufacturing.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
How to use it?
Apply over dry hands or whenever you feel like giving your hands a little boost of moisture.
My Experience with the Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil
Packaging- The hand cream comes in dark green tube with olives printed on it. The tube has a light green cap which screw-on cap. The cap tightly secures the product which makes it travel-friendly.
Fragrance- The cream has slightly nutty fragrance which is quite pleasant but nothing extraordinary. Also, it does not last for more than half an hour post application.
Texture and Color- The cream has a light tinge of green in it. It has a light texture and gets absorbed almost immediately which makes it ideal for on the go use.
Moisturization- The hand cream gets full marks when it comes to the moisturization quality. It really gives good moisturization to my hands and the effect all day.
My Experience- In my experience with using this hand cream for more than a month, I would say that it is definitely a good product. The cream leaves my hand nourished and really soft. The only downside is the unsatisfactory fragrance. But as it is a light moisturizer it may not be enough for someone with extremely dry hands.
Overall Performance of Oriflame Caring Hand Cream with Olive Oil
- It is a good moisturizer
- It is cost efficient
- The tube packaging makes it travel-friendly
- The cream is hygienic to use you don’t have to dip your hands into the product
- The fragrance is just average and doesn’t last long
- It may not be moisturizing enough for someone with very dry hands.
Would I Repurchase or Recommend?
I would surely recommend this hand cream to anyone who is on a lookout for a good quality and cost-efficient hand cream. It is definitely worth a try.
More Hand Creams?
- Khadi Natural Milk & Saffron Herbal Hand Cream Review
- VLCC Pedicure-Manicure Hand & Foot Care Kit Review
- The Face Shop Berry Mix Hand Cream Review
- Innisfree Special Care Hand Mask Review
- Anatomicals Norfolk Lavender Hand Soap Review
- Patisserie De Bain Sugared Violet Hand Cream Review
- Super Soft Hands with Patisserie De Bain Cranberries & Cream Hand Cream !!
- Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Intensive Moisturizing Hand Treatment Review