Who is it for? Organic Harvest Sheet Mask Figs & Gold Dust is For those looking for a pocket-friendly sheet mask that adds a glow to the skin.
My experience with the Organic Harvest Sheet Mask Figs & Gold Dust
So the packaging of the sheet masks is really nice. It’s completely white with the design and print in shades of green and purple. It’s something that catches the eye. The back of the pack has details about the brand, ingredients, how to use and so on. When you take out the sheet, it has a plastic film on one side, which is meant to make the application easier. But, it doesn’t.
It has a strong fragrance of an Indian flower. It has irritated you.
In terms of pricing, I’d say it fair enough. That’s the normal rate of most sheet masks.
So, this mask may not work for all skin types. Although my skin isn’t sensitive, it had a burning sensation around the mouth area. So if you have sensitive skin, I’d say stay away.
I’m really disappointed with the mask as it didn’t give me any results. My skin looked the same, with no glow. The only thing it did was make my skin feel softer.
What did I like?
- Soft skin
What did I not like?
- Plastic film
- Not for sensitive skin
- Strong fragrance
Would I repurchase & recommend?
No. I used another mask from this brand before this and my entire face was burning. I decided I would give it another chance and used this mask, but sadly, results weren’t any better.\
More by Organic Harvest?
- Organic Harvest Frankincense Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Green Tea High Gloss Lip Balm Review
- Organic Harvest Daily Nourishing Night Cream Review
- Organic Harvest Daily Day Cream SPF 30 Review
- Organic Harvest Lemon Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Orange Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Lavender Essential Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Moisturising Lotion Review
- Organic Harvest Skin Lightening Facewash Review
- Organic Harvest Tea Tree Oil Review
- Organic Harvest Neem Tulsi Toner Review
- Organic Harvest 3-In-1 Face Wash Review