Here is the Olive Oil for Hair Growth Recipe:
Table of Contents
Olive oil – Rosemary oil blend
1. Olive oil – 10 to 20 ml
2. Rosemary essential oil – 5 to 10 drops
3. Fenugreek seeds – 1 teaspoon
1. Take 10-20 ml olive oil in a bowl and add 5-10 drops of rosemary essential oil to it.
2. Stir the mixture well.
3. Now add 1 teaspoon fenugreek seeds to the same mixture.
4. Now gently heat this mixture on the flame. Avoid overheating.
5. Apply this warm mixture of oil on your scalp.
6. Apply remaining mixture of oil on the hair strands from roots to tips.
7. Massage in circular motion for 15 minutes and leave it on for 30 minutes.
8. Wash your hair using a gentle sulfate free shampoo.
9. Repeat this procedure twice to thrice a week.
10. This remedy will promote hair growth and will also cure dandruff problem.
1. Olive Oil gives strength and shine to hair
Olive oil is rich in antioxidants and Vitamin E and A which locks down the keratin in hair and leave then shinier and stronger.
2. Olive Oil cure split ends
Olive oil cures a big problem of splitting of hair which is common in winter season by providing moisture to the hair and giving them some volume.
3. Olive oil reduces dandruff problem
Olive oil when mixed with lemon juice and applied to scalp looses the dandruff flakes from the scalp and moisturizes the scalp.
4. Olive oil makes hair more manageable
To manage your unruly hair all you need to do is apply hot oil to your hair and scalp and leave it for 30 minutes. This will make your hair easier to style.
5. Olive oil makes hair soft
Rubbing a little amount of Olive oil to your brittle, rough textured hair leaves hair soft and reduces the frizz by a huge margin.
Olive oil also helps in speeding up the growth of hair if used in the right way. I have come up with the best way to use olive oil for hair growth.