Who is it for Olay Natural White Miracle Fairness Bb Cream SPF 15 is for people who want fairer and even skin tone with minimal makeup which is lightweight, shines free and gives healthy glow because of its mineral pigments. It is suitable for normal to dry skin.
Sensitive skin alert?
Price and quantity:
Rs 995 for 50 ml
My experience with Olay Miracle Fairness Bb Cream SPF 15
It comes in a white tube with a white cap. The packaging is quite basic and not really fancy but is sturdy and good quality.
The texture is really light as it should be and not too thick for application. Gets easily absorbed into the skin and a little amount is sufficient for the face for daily wear.
The smell is not too strong and is the same as that of Olay moisturizer. It smells somewhat like Johnson and Johnson baby cream.
This product is really lightweight and light texture which absorbs into the skin giving it a healthy glow. It is a good option for fairer and flawless complexion but the max factor foundation cannot be seen to be as effective as it is said to be the main ingredient. The effect varies with complexion. It does give a natural look to skin as it is really lightweight and not cakey like foundation but will work on a smooth skin and not on the skin with a lot of pores. It covers spots but not the dark ones and you would need a concealer.It is long lasting and the SPF is also effective.
What do I like about Olay Natural White Miracle Fairness Bb Cream SPF 15
- Brightens up the skin
- Evens skin tone
- Very light in texture and absorbs completely into the skin
- Not cakey
- SPF is good
- Blurs imperfections like spots and blemishes
- Good for daily wear as it moisturizes the skin too
What I dislike about this Olay Natural White Miracle Fairness Bb Cream SPF 15
- Not suitable for oily skin
- Does not cover darker spots
- Not suitable for skin with a lot of pores
- Not suitable for people who have lots of acne
Would I recommend or repurchase it?
I would recommend it for people who have normal to dry skin and want something light and not too heavy for the skin.Also, the product has SPF so no extra layer of sunscreen is needed which is perfect for summers.
More BB Creams?
- Spinz BB Cream Review
- The Body Shop Tea Tree Flawless BB Cream Review
- Note Bb Cream Advanced Skin Corrector Review
- Maybelline Clear Glow BB Cream Review
- New Ponds BB Cream – Is it worth it?
- MAC Prep + Prime BB Cream Review
- Olay Total Effects 7 in one BB Cream SPF 15 Review
- The Body Shop All-In-One BB Cream Review