What is it and who is it for? OGX Coconut Water Shampoo is a lightweight hydrating shampoo. Suitable for everyone.
Rs 725 for 385 ml
How to Use:
Gently massage on wet scalp. Repeat if necessary.
My Experience with OGX Coconut Water Shampoo
Since I was trying the shampoo out for the first time, I went ahead and purchased the smaller bottle. The bottle is sturdy and the flip open cap seems to be quite fine, no leakages yet. I suggest you purchase the smaller bottle, its perfect for travel purposes and trying the shampoo out 🙂
The shampoo is a clear transparent gel. It lathers beautifully. I am utterly in love with the calming soft coconut oil fragrance. It’s very delicate. Although I see in the ingredients that they use Parfum to achieve it, I am still ok with that. It feels really relaxing and pretty much awesome to use this shampoo.
I feel this does not dry your hair out. I use it daily after gym and it leaves my scalp clean and hair soft. If you regularly oil and condition your hair (at least once a week) I think this is a pretty damn great choice for daily use.
I use this daily after gym and my hair and scalp feel great!
- Amazing Fragrance
- Keeps hair soft
- Gentle enough for daily use
- Effectively cleans the scalp
- Lathers decently
- As a daily use a mild shampoo, I find no faults with this
Overall Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes, I will repurchase and recommend. I suggest you purchase a small bottle first and see how it suits you.
More by OGX?
- Ogx Moisture + Vit B 5 Shampoo Review
- OGX Anti-Breakage Keratin Oil Conditioner Review
- Ogx Argan Oil of Morocco Shampoo Review
- Ogx Argan Oil of Morocco Conditioner Review
- Ogx Moroccan Argan Oil Penetrating Serum Review