Who is it for? O3+ Seaweed Face Emulsion is an oil reducer and an emulsion that purifies and revitalizes the skin and is for all those who are looking for a product suitable for oily skin.
Price - 385 for 50gm
My Experience with the O3+ Seaweed Face Emulsion
The emulsion comes packed in a white plastic tube with a flip cap.
It has a semi-thick consistency and is light minty blue in color that feels very light on the skin and gets easily absorbed.
HOW TO USE
Flip open the cap and squeeze out a very small amount of the content and dab it on all over your face. With a circular motion, blend the emulsion into the skin.
As I have an extremely oily and sensitive skin, I was really skeptical about how this emulsion is going to control my oil secretion. Moreover, whenever I used something new on my skin, it would drastically break out. In hopes to reduce my oiliness, I tried using this product and the results were so satisfying, much to my surprise. Though after applying skin gets a bit greasy, so would recommend using it before going to bed at night. With regular use, my oiliness started receding, especially in the T-zone area. It also gives a subtle glow to my skin which was earlier overshadowed my the oiliness.
What I like about the product-
- Easily absorbs in the skin
- Quick results
- Reduces oiliness
- Adequately hydrates the skin
- Reduces breakouts
- Requires very little quantity
- For combination to oily skin types
What I don't like about the product-
- The greasiness after application
- Not suitable for dry skin
Would I recommend?
This is definitely a worthy product to buy in order to reduce oiliness when you have oily sensitive skin.
More by O3+?
- O3+ Radiant Paper Mask Oxygenating Review
- O3+ Lightening and Calming Face Wash – A Good Buy ?
- O3+ Eye Circle Cream – Worth Buying?
- O3+ Derma Fresh Mask Review
- O3+ Mattifying Gel Cream SPF 50 Review
- O 3 + Age Lock Vitamin C Booster Serum Review