Who is it for? This O3+ Eye Circle Cream is for people who have puffy eyes, dark circles, and wrinkles under the eyes.
How to use?
Take a pea-sized quantity and massage it under and around your eyes in circular motion. Tap the skin lightly to help absorb the product.
Price and quantity
Rs 385 for 15 g
Any sensitivity alert?
My experience with O3+ eye circle cream
It comes in a tube type of container with a pointed nozzle to dispense the product with ease.
Colour and consistency
It is white in color and has a light yet creamy kind of texture that gets absorbed easily by the skin.
It has a pleasant smell which is mild and vanishes within 10 minutes of application
I just use this as a moisturizing under eye cream and true to its name, it reduces puffiness around the eyes and moisturizes the under the eye. It gets easily absorbed by the skin and the results are noticeable by a week’s usage. I usually use it during the night and wake up with soft and moisturized under eyes sans puffiness. It doesn’t do much for dark under eyes and wrinkles though.
What do I like about O3+ eye circle cream?
- Affordable as compared to other very expensive under eye creams
- Easy to use
- Easy to carry
- Mild fragrance
- Reduces puffiness around the eyes
- Moisturizes the under eyes
What I dislike about O3+ eye circle cream?
- Doesn’t help with wrinkles and dark circles
Would I repurchase or recommend this?
I would recommend it to people who have puffy eyes due to lack of sleep, stress or other factors, not for people who have dark circles and wrinkles.
Glossypolish verdict: This product is a decent buy if you have puffy eyes only. And only consistent usage will give desired results.
Product Purchased by Glossypolish
More O 3+ Products?
- O3+ Derma Fresh Mask Review
- O3+ Mattifying Gel Cream SPF 50 Review
- O 3 + Age Lock Vitamin C Booster Serum Review
More Eye Creams?
- Aroma Magic Under Eye Cream : Is it Worth it?
- Aroma Magic Under Eye Gel Review
- Aroma Magic Almond Eye Cream Review
- Biotique Bio Almond Soothing & Nourishing Eye Cream Review
- VLCC Almond Under Eye Cream Review
- Forest Essentials Intensive Eye Cream with Anise Review
- Jovees Herbal With Witch Hazel and Almond Eye Contour Cream Review