What is it and who is it for? NYX Matte Lipstick Eurotrash and Natural is a creamy matte with a paint-like coat to your lips. Both colors are nude meant for fair skin tones only IMO, the texture is lovely, it is not dry at all.
How to Use:
Apply on prepped and primed lips.
Table of Contents
My Experience with the NYX Matte Lipstick Eurotrash and Natural:
This is a peachy nude shade and I was quite surprised by the texture, it is creamy and slightly painty and it coats the lip pigmentation easily. It does look like it cakes up easily but it does not become a powdery matte honestly and the texture is not too thick. This shade can be great for medium and fair skin tones. I look much washed out when I wear this. Lasting power is average 2-3 hours and it transfers everywhere too.
I was hoping the shade would be a warm nude but it is actually a light mauve pink nude meant for fair skin or peaches and cream complexion only, this shade can be a disaster for deeper or yellow skin tones. I avoid wearing it on its own but do mix it with deeper pinks.
The texture is similar to Euro trash, not cakey and lasts average. None of the shades are powdery matte; they look like creamy mattes to me.
- Not dry
- Cute packaging
- Neutral shades
- Euro trash is too dull for me as a nude
- Natural is meant for pinker skin tones
- Texture could be thicker to make it last longer
- Wish it were powdery matte
- Not so easily available
Would I repurchase and recommend?
No, try the strawberry daiquiri shade if you wish, these two are not worth hunting out for.
More NYX Lipsticks?
- NYX Suede Vintage Liquid Cream Lipstick
- NYX Monte Carlo – For Red Lipstick Lovers !
- NYX Professional Makeup Lip Lingerie Teddy Review
- NYX Lip Lingerie Cabaret Show Liquid Lipstick Review
- NYX Lip Lingerie Seduction Review
- NYX Lip Lingerie Exotic Review
- NYX Lip Lingerie Bedtime Flirt Review
- NYX Simply Vamp Lip Cream Temptress Review