Product Purchased by Glossypolish.Lipsticks are the best makeup product ever invented, it truly is the game changer, well-groomed brow and the right shade of lippie, and you are set to rock all day long, recently on valentines day, Glossy Polish team Sent me NYX Madrid Soft Matte Lip Cream. So without any further ado, let’s get into the review.
Price - 600
My Experience with NYX Madrid Soft Matte Lip Cream
It comes in a color coded sleek packaging, which comes with an applicator, it’s quite easy to use and handy also the shade name is mentioned in the bottom.
This has mild sweet fragrance which feels like some caramel chocolate. It’s way too satisfying for my senses.
It has a thick creamy consistency which sets quickly into velvety matt finish, formula-wise this is too creamy to be a mattlippie, I really like the way it glides on. Its lightweight texture doesn’t feel like you are wearing something on your lips.
Performance and shade
I was hunting for dark, bold lip colors and this time maybe the law of attraction worked for me! I really like the shade MADRID its such a beautiful well-pigmented shade, this would go well with all the Indian skin tones, this shade is perfect blend of cranberry, and maroon it looks absolutely gorgeous, you will get maximum colour payoff with just one swipe, its so highly pigmented and covers all the hyper pigmentation. You don’t need to pre-conceal your lips. Which is a life saver for beauties with a dark lip? Now talking about its performance it stayed on for good 6-7 hours and in between, I had 2 meals and sipped all day long, after 4-5 hours this starts drying my lips, so I highly recommend you to use a Hydrating lip balm beneath it. Being creamy this transfers a bit. which is okay You can’t expect a creamy lippie to be transfer-proof. This doesn’t bleed at all, so you can easily go over your lips to get that perfect pout. The only thing which can be a concern is it Accentuates fine lines and smears. So ladies keep your hands off your lips.
Overall the shade MADRID is to die for, its performance and stay is better than lip gradation range. Now that is my second favorite creamy lippie after this one.
- Sets into matt finish
- Weightless formula
- 34 vivid shades available
- Color payoff is high
- One swipe lip cream
- Comes with applicator
- Stay power is fairly good
- Survives meals
- Good quantity delivered.
- Shade MADRID would go with every skin tone.
- Colour coded sleek packaging.
- Leaves pigmentation after fading out which I personally love.
- Not completely transfer free
- May dry out your lips after 4-5
- Accentuates fine lines
Will I recommend/repurchase?
Yes definitely, it’s a beautifully bold shade, I love how this looks on me. For those who have dry lips, you can go for more creamy and rich formula. Or you can use a Hydrating lip balm. I would suggest you get this one on discount. Paying full 600 can pinch when you can get its dupes easily.
More NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream?
- NYX Transylvania |NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream | Swatches
- NYX Soft Matte lip Cream 01 Amsterdam Review
- NYX Soft Matte Lip Cream San Paulo Review
- NYX Soft Matte lip Cream 05 Antwerp Review
- NYX Morocco Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
- NYX Tokyo Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
- NYX Prague Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
- NYX London Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
- NYX Abu Dhabi Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
- NYX Stockholm Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
- NYX Copenhagen Soft Matte Lip Cream Review
loveed the color. nice review..
Thanks babe ??
Now that’s a lovely bold shade.. :love :love
Looking very pretty on you :rose: