Who is it for? Nykaa Turmeric Essential Oil is for those who want to add potency of turmeric to their daily skin care routine.
PRICE: 350 INR QUANTITY: 10ml
HOW TO USE?
- Can be used (2-3drops) directly over the face with the regular cream or moisturizer for better absorption of cream in the skin pores. (oily skin people may not use the oil this way. I have an oily skin and using the oil this way brought pimples *cries*)
- Can be mixed with the regular face pack for better effect and glow. (4-5drops)
- Excellent cure for dandruff! Whenever you oil your hair, add 5-7 drops of turmeric oil in your regular oil and see the change yourself. After the wash, you can literally see your hair shiny and smoother! DIY face masks, hair masks and shampoos- Turmeric essential oil can be added in almost every hair mask, shampoo and face mask you make at home for added skin and hair benefits
My Experience with Nykaa Turmeric Essential Oil
The oil comes in a yellowish box (reflecting the color of turmeric) which contains the oil bottle and a dropper. The bottle of the essential oil is kind of cute and so is the dropper. The dropper is easy to use and handle. The dropper fits perfectly on the bottle so that there is no leakage of the oil.
The oil smells like pure dense turmeric, like the very heavy smell.
Initially, I used it as overnight treatment oil for my pimples but it made my skin tone darker. (I have an extremely oily skin)
For me, it doesn’t work in any way if I apply it to my face. Be it in the fack packs or masks or even with my regular cream! So those who have an oily skin please don’t use it on the face.
But to my amazement, it worked miraculously on my hair. Like whatever we see, we all have that slight hint of dandruff all the time whatever we use. Before shampoo, I used to massage my scalp with a mixture of coconut oil and turmeric oil (5drops) and it literally removed all dandruff and left my hair so shiny and smooth! I also use turmeric oil in my hair masks and it works perfectly.
- Super affordable
- Storage easy
- Easily available
- Have various uses (according to your skin type)
- User-friendly packaging
- Pure turmeric essence
- Perfectly works for hair
- Natural product for skin care
- May not suit to all skin
- Very dense fragrance
Would I repurchase and recommend?
I will definitely repurchase it for my hair.
Yes, I will recommend it to the pretty ladies out there to try their luck! (as it does not suit to all skin, especially not for the oily ones) for hair, one must go for it!
Essential oils do not work the same for everyone because these are natural ingredients and can have different results. Always patch test before using to check if you are allergic to natural oil components.
More Essential Oils?