Who is it for? Nykaa Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Dilli is a pink matte liquid lipstick that can be used by the ones who have medium or fair skin tone.
Rs.550 for 4.5ml
My Experience with Nykaa Matte to Last Liquid Lipstick Dilli
It comes in a black plastic container that has a rectangular peep-through window to identify the shade without opening the bottle. The lid of the bottle has a slanted doe-foot applicator attached to it.
Shade and pigmentation
The shade Dilli is in the medium pink shade which is not too light or too dark which can be applied daily. It has amazing pigmentation; one swipe is enough to hide highly pigmented lips.
It is thicker in consistency. It feels light on lips once it dries off. The sad part it settled on the fine lines of my lips. So I had to swipe it two times.
It has a fragrance of vanilla but the smell of it goes away once it dries.
Overall I like this product from nykaa. The only thing I felt was that it does turn into matte but lips seem to be dry. For even finish apply the product in small amounts. And yes this shade is transfer-proof and kiss proof which makes it the best.
What do I like about it-?
- Comfortable wear
- Applying brush- it gives a very perfect line on lips
- The shade which is not too loud.
- Does not look patchy with touch-ups.
What I don’t like-
- It shows the creases of lips if swiped only one time.
- Little pricey
Would I recommend-
Yes, I will recommend this product to the ones who apply lipsticks daily and loves the medium shade.
More Nykaa Lipsticks?
- Nykaa Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Kudi Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Frisky Fuschia, Notorious Red Review
- Nykaa So Matte Cranberry Sangria Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Peaches and Cream 04 Review
- Nykaa Matte Lipstick Naughty Nude Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Rebellious Red Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Chick Flick Pink Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Chocolate Truffle Revie