Who is it for? Nykaa Lip Crush Macaron Strawberry is a strawberry scented lip balm for anyone who wishes for a shea butter and vitamin e infused lip balm to soften and nourish their lips.
249 Rupees for 8 gm
How to use
Take the desired amount and apply on the lips
My experience with Nykaa Lip Crush Macaron Strawberry
The packaging of the lip balm is super cute and is the primary reason I bought the product. The packaging looks like a tiny macaron and screws open in half exposing the product inside
The lip balm feels buttery and smooth without any stickiness to it. It spreads easily on the lips without any tugging or difficulty.
The lip balm has a pleasant strawberry fragrance which is on the sweeter side. The fragrance goes away after an hour of application.
I bought the lip balm solely for it’s packaging. The lip balm moisturizes the lips for a good 2 to 3 hours at max post which you have to reapply.
Even though it looks pink in the tub, the lip balm provides no tint to the lips at all.
What do I like about this?
- The packaging is absolutely adorable
- Moisturizes the lips well when on the lips
- Has a good fragrance
- SLS free
- Not tested on animals
- 100% vegetarian
- Decently priced
What don’t I like?
- The tub packaging is unhygienic to use
- Doesn’t last long on the lips
- Limited availability
- Provides no nourishment to the lips
Would I repurchase or recommend?
I would not repurchase this lip balm as there are other lip balms available in the market which are not only cheaper but also give better results
More by Nykaa?
- Nykaa Serial Kisser Lip Balm Grape Review
- Nykaa Serial Kisser Lip Balm Blueberry Review
- Nykaa Serial Kisser Lip Balm Raspberry Review
- Nykaa Serial Kisser Lip Balm Green Apple Review
- Nykaa Serial Kisser Lip Balm Strawberry Review
- Nykaa Serial Kisser Lip Balm Pinacolada Review