Who is it for? Nykaa Begum Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Is for those looking for a pink liquid lipstick that does not dry out the lips and is easy on the pocket.
INR 550 for 4.5ml
My experience with the Nykaa Begum Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick
Like the entire Matte To Last range, this one too comes in a box with a monumental structure printed on it. The casing of the tube has a slight glass opening which allows you to see the color of the lipstick. The applicator to allows for easy application.
Begum is a beautiful shade of pink that can really make you stand out without it being loud.
The product is of smooth texture. It is creamy and extremely lightweight.
I’m impressed with this. It stayed on perfectly well through and an entire meal without even a tad bit of fading.
Most liquid lipsticks tend to be drying on the lips. But not this one. This one contains Vitamin E which ensures that there’s no drying. In fact, you can barely tell that there’s a product applied on my lips.
For the quality that it comes with and the number of positives, I’d say it’s very affordable.
It does have a very faint fragrance to it, not something that is easily noticeable.
It is well pigmented and one swipe is enough for the color to show.
What do I like?
- Beautiful shade
- Nondrying formula
What do I not like?
- I’ve had no problem with the particular lipstick so far.
Would I repurchase & recommend?
I totally would. It’s a beautiful shade that lasts long and is non drying.
More Nykaa Lipsticks?
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Bare Minimum Review and Swatches
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Scarlet Siren Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Taupe Thrill Review
- Nykaa Matte to Last Liquid Lipstick Dilli Review – Should You Buy?
- Nykaa Matte To Last Liquid Lipstick Kudi Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Frisky Fuschia, Notorious Red Review
- Nykaa So Matte Cranberry Sangria Lipstick Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Peaches and Cream 04 Review
- Nykaa Matte Lipstick Naughty Nude Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Rebellious Red Review
- Nykaa Paintstix Lipstick Chick Flick Pink Review
- Nykaa So Matte Lipstick Chocolate Truffle Revie