What is it and who is it for? Nivea Pomegranate Shine Lip Balm protects your lips from getting chapped, restores moisture and gives you a light tint of color. If you are looking for a lip balm which is different from the usual flavors i.e. cherry, strawberry, etc. then this is just for you.
Rs. 149 for 4.8 gm
How to use it?
The lip balm is very easy to use-
- Just remove the cap
- Twist the bottom
- Slide it on your lips
- And you are good to go with the perfect tint and glimmer
My experience with Nivea Pomegranate Shine Lip Balm
I purchased this lip balm from a local store. It was quite a chance as it was the last piece left. It turned out to be the best purchase of my life as it is perfect for my lips. With a perfect blend of color and moisture, Nivea has really brought a revolutionary lip balm to the Indian market.
Tip- It is recommended to never twist your lip balm all the way to the top as it might increase a chance of breakage. Just twist it enough so that the stick comes out a little and apply it without applying much pressure.
The packaging is quite old school with a white body and maroon colored stick. Nivea has maintained his signature style in terms of packaging.
Fragrance of this lip balm is a bit different from others. It is quite strong and has a distinct smell of pomegranates in it.
The texture of this lip balm is really smooth. It literally glides on your lips and leaves you craving for more. It not only smells good but also tastes good. It gives a natural tint to your lips and moisturizes them at the same time.
In terms of price this lip balm falls in the medium range and has a fair price when it comes to the quality of the product.
What do I like?
- Gives a natural tint to the lips
- Gives a bit of shimmer and brings life to your lips
- Moisturizes them for almost 4-5 hours
What do I not like?
- Not everyone might like the smell as it is different from the usual lip balms
- It might melt a bit in very high temperatures
- The packaging is the usual boring one
- The lip balm could be made more attractive
Would I recommend and repurchase?
I would definitely recommend this lip balm to those who are looking for moisture as well as a hint of tint in one lip balm. Overall it gives a smooth finish to the lips and keeps them moisturized for long. This is a must buy for those who want to switch from their usual lip balms.
I will also repurchase this particular lip balm as with it my search for the perfect lip balm has ended.
More Nivea Lip Balms?
- Nivea Lip Butter | Raspberry Rose | Uh Oh
- Nivea Lip Butter Caramel Cream Review
- Nivea Blackberry Shine Lip Balm Review
- Nivea Original Care Lip Balm Review
- Nivea Men Lip Balm – Best Lip Balm for Men ?
- Nivea Fruity Lip Care Review
- Nivea Essential Lip Care Review
- Nivea Care and Colour Lip Balm Red Review
- Nivea Essential Lip Care 3 Benefits in 1 Review
- Nivea Fruity Shine Cherry Lip Balm
- Nivea Strawberry Lip Balm Review