Today I am going to review another deodorant from Nivea it’s the Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant. They had buy 2 get 1 offer going on so I could not resist. This one claims to make your underarms beautiful. It is said to be infused with pearl extracts and last up to 48 hrs. Let’s see how this one fared.
Table of Contents
Basic info of the Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant:
Rs 199 for 150 ml.
Sensitive Skin Alert?
Method of Use:
- Shake well before use
- Spray directly on underarm skin
- Hold the can 15cms away from the underarm
- Do not spray on clothes
NIVEA’s Pearl & Beauty Deodorant’s innovative formula contains precious Pearl Extract that works at the core of your skin by regenerating your skin cells and bringing out a new, fresh and beautifully smooth skin. It smoothens and beautifies your underarms making them look as attractive as the rest of your body and its refreshing long-lasting fragrance gives you the added confidence to raise your arms.
My experience with the Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant:
The deodorant comes in a beautiful lilac color bottle and the bottle is quite big enough to last at least for a month. It has a very floral and fruity scent minus the nasty typical deodorant smell. If you do not hold from 15 cms and spray, it will deposit white foam. The spray has a white, powdery consistency which is supposed to make your arms beautiful.
It doesn’t exactly make them beautiful but makes them presentable enough for the sleeveless top. In my opinion, no deodorant can do that and regular cleaning, exfoliating and moisturizing will make your underarms healthy. It controls sweat for 4-5 hrs and the scent lasts long with this one for up to 2 hrs that too with moisturization.
The overall performance of the Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant:
- Beautiful packaging.
- Contains pearl extracts.
- Lasts for a decent time.
- Makes underarms presentable.
- No sweat patches all day.
- Floral, fruity fragrance.
- Deposits white foam if not sprayed correctly.
- 48 hr claim isn’t true.
- Doesn’t mention it is alcohol-free neither lists it in the ingredient list.
Would I recommend the Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant?
Yes, I do recommend this product. It is good and works well for the price.
More Nivea Deos ?
- Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Spray Review
- Nivea Whitening Floral Touch Deodorant Review
- Nivea Fresh Natural Anti Perspirant Roll-On Deodorant Review
- Nivea Whitening Deodorant Fruity Touch Review
- Nivea Whitening Smooth Skin Roll On Review
- Nivea Pearl and Beauty Antiperspirant Roll-On Review