I am not a big fan of deodorants and this is the only deo I have with me till now but this product hasn’t disappointed me like others. Firstly I love the floral smell it has, which is Rose and Jasmine. Secondly, the fragrance lasts longer than other deo’s I have tried on. Today I will review the Nivea Fresh Natural Mist.
Basic info of Nivea Fresh Natural Mist
Rs. 180 for 150 ml.
New NIVEA Fresh Natural Mist deodorant spray contains a hint of Rose & Jasmine for truly fresh-feeling skin all day long.
Enjoy NIVEA’s reliable & mild protection.
Skin compatibility dermatologically approved.
- Shake well before use.
- Spray directly on underarm skin
- Hold the can 15cms away from the underarm
- Do not spray on clothes
- Do not spray on broken or irritated skin
- Allow product to dry completely
My experience with Nivea Fresh Natural Mist
The Nivea Fresh Natural Mist as per the company claims is actually very refreshing. The blend of Rose and Jasmine is phenomenal. I adore stuff with a floral aroma and this blend of tow flowers is really soothing. It has a hint of citrusy kind of aroma, not completely like that but a bit.
Coming to the staying power, it lasts for approximately 3-4 hours, which is ok for deodorants as it is in gas form and don’t last for very long either.
The packing of the product is very sturdy, leak-proof & travel-friendly. It comes in a white opaque bottle with Nivea labeling and all the required instructions.
The overall performance of Nivea Fresh Natural Mist
- Very refreshing smell
- Does not leave any residue
- No alcohol
Would I recommend & repurchase
I would surely repurchase and recommend this mist. I am so in love with the fragrance.
More Nivea Deos :
- Nivea Fresh Comfort Deodorant Fresh Clean Review
- Nivea Pearl & Beauty Deodorant Review
- Nivea Fresh Natural Deodorant Spray Review
- Nivea Whitening Floral Touch Deodorant Review
- Nivea Fresh Natural Anti Perspirant Roll-On Deodorant Review
- Nivea Whitening Deodorant Fruity Touch Review
- Nivea Pearl and Beauty Antiperspirant Roll On Review