Everyone now a day is very much concerned about their looks and does a lot of things to enhance and maintain their beauty. All of us use a variety of products including a variety of creams, foundation, compact, day cream, night cream for face and different varieties of body lotion, body wash etc for rest of the body parts. In our whole body the most pampered body part is undoubtedly our face and rest of the body parts get less attention in comparison to the face and the body part which gets the least attention is our foot. They always bear everything quietly. So this review is about a foot cream to take this to your notice that it is equally important to take care of feet also. So read further to know more. The hand cream and lip balm from the same range are reviewed HERE and HERE.
Basic Information about Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream
56gm – 2oz
WHAT DOES THE BRAND CLAIMS ABOUT NEUTROGENA NORWEGIAN FORMULA FOOT CREAM
Neutrogena foot cream is a dermatologist-tested cream that moisturizes and softens for more than 17 hours. This concentrated formula delivers prompt relief for even seriously dry, rough feet. It restores skin’s softness and helps keep dry patches from coming back. Feet are left feeling noticeably softer and smoother. The cream is concentrated, glycerin rich and long lasting. Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream provides prompt relief for even the most uncomfortably dry, rough feet. Especially recommended for dry heels and calluses, this concentrated formula delivers a full day’s moisturization with every use. Use daily to Restore skin’s softness and help keep dry patches from coming back. Just a small amount leaves feet feeling noticeably softer and smoother. This formula wraps your skin in concentrated levels of a unique glycerin complex to provide immediate dry skin relief that lasts.
HOW TO USE
Apply the cream daily to your feet before going to bed and right after a bath in the morning.
36 months from the date of manufacture.
Purified Water, Glycerin, Cetearyl Alcohol, Petrolatum, Cyclomethicone, Panthenol, Dimethicone, Keratin Amino Acids, Menthol, Allantoin, Dilauryl Thiodipropionate, Tocopheryl Linoleate, Sodium Cetearyl Sulfate, Sodium Sulfate, Stearic Acid, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Diazolidinyl Urea, Sodium Chloride, Fragrance.
SENSITIVE SKIN ALERT
My Experience with Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream
- Packaging – The Neutrogena Foot Cream comes in a white colored squeezable plastic tube with a white colored plastic flip top. The tube has a narrow nozzle which works great and allows you to withdraw only required an amount of cream without wastage.
- Texture and Consistency – The Neutrogena Foot Cream is white in color. It has a soft creamy texture and has a thick consistency.
- Fragrance – The fragrance of the cream is sweet which is very very mild.
- Experience – Usually I never have cracked heels but from a month or so I have noticed that my feels have started to get mild cracking, I did not know what to do so I started so to soak my feet in lukewarm water and that helped me but after 2-3 same cracking and dry patches appeared on my feet. I told this to my mother about this whole issue so she handed me this Neutrogena Foot cream which she has used to treat cracked heels 5-6 months ago. I didn’t know what to do so started to use this cream. I apply this cream two times in a day in the morning just after bathing and in the night after washing my feet. The cream gets easily absorbed. A tiny amount is sufficient to cover the affected area. The foot cream provides great moisturization to the feet without making them greasy or sticky. After religious use for 3 weeks it has helped me get away dry patches on the skin of the feet and roughness from heels of my feet, making the feet soft and greatly moisturized.
Overall Performance of Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream
- Travel friendly
- Provides great moisturization
- Dermatologically tested
- Long-lasting moisturization
- Makes feet soft
- Heals dry patches and roughness
- Heal mildly cracked heels
- Tiny amount is sufficient
- Doesn’t work great on severely cracked heels
Would I Recommend?
Yes, I would definitely recommend this product to those in search of a good foot cream but don’t expect any healing of severely cracked heels.