Who is it for? Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel is for those who are looking for lightweight moisturizer for daily use. It suits all skin types and is a non-comedogenic product which won’t clog your pores.
Price Rs.849 for 50ml
How To Use
Firstly cleanse your skin thoroughly and tone. Apply the moisturizer evenly to face and neck area.
My Experience with Neutrogena Hydra Boost Water Gel
The product comes in a tub container with a screw lid. It is quite unhygienic yet easy to carry around.
It has a very mild fragrance. It has a pleasant aquatic scent which smells very fresh and light and is utterly pleasing. The fragrance stays on for some time; it does not vanish as soon it is applied.
Colour and Texture
As the name suggests the product is of a gel consistency, the water gel has a slight pale blue tint. The texture is very smooth and extremely light weighted. It is very hydrating and makes skin visibly supply and soft.
For daily use, I prefer very lightweight moisturizer which hydrates the skin and is non-comedogenic as I have oily and acne prone skin. Neutrogena Hydro Boost Water Gel is the perfect fit for me. I apply the water gel after cleansing and toning my skin. It absorbs quickly into the skin and locks in moisture and does not leave greasy residue afterward.
The key ingredient in this formula is the Hyaluronic acid which hydrates the skin and holds in moisture which makes the skin plumped. It does not make skin greasy at all. The product can be reapplied throughout the day if required. It doesn’t make you feel like you are wearing layers of product and doesn’t clog your pores. Also, it is wearable under makeup.
It contains antioxidant olive extracts which repair your skin. I felt the visible changes in my skin within a week of using this product.
What did I like?
- Extremely Hydrating formula
- Nongreasy residue
- Easy to use
- Helps with acne
- Nourishes the skin and keeps it plump
- Very Affordable
- Non-comedogenic product
- A little goes a long way
- Pleasing fragrance
- Ideal for all skin type
What didn't I like?
Will I recommend this product?
Yes, I would definitely recommend this product. It is worth every penny.
More by Neutrogena?
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Blackhead Eliminating Cooling Toner
- Neutrogena Blackhead Eliminating Scrub – Does it really work ?
- Neutrogena Oil Free Acne Wash is the Best Face Wash for Acne ?
- Neutrogena Rainbath Refreshing Shower And Bath Gel Review
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Acne Wash Pink Grapefruit Foaming Scrub Review
- Neutrogena Clear Face Sunscreen Liquid Lotion Review
- Neutrogena Light Night Cream Review
- Neutrogena Fine FairnessBrightening Serum Review
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisture Combination Skin Review
- Neutrogena Sensitive Skin Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 60+ Review
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Foaming Cleanser Worth a Dekko for Oily Skin
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Foot Cream Review
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Lip Moisturizer Review
- Neutrogena Norwegian Formula Hand Cream Review
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunscreen Broad Spectrum SPF 55 Review
- Neutrogena Oil-Free Moisturizer SPF 15 Review
- Neutrogena Ultra Sheer Dry-Touch Sunblock SPF 50 Review
- Neutrogena Deep Clean Facial Cleanser Review