Who is it for? Miss Claire Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil With Mascara Brush is for those who are looking for a brow enhancing pencil which gives a natural finish and is averagely pigmented (It is highly recommended for beginners).
No, even though it has truckloads of chemicals.
How To Use?
- Brush your brows with the spoolie first;
- Fill in your eyebrow, starting from the middle of your brow;
- Slowly move forward, in small and upwards stroke;
- Now brush with the spoolie;
- Repeat the process;
- Make sure you go in the direction of hair growth.
Table of Contents
My experience with Miss Claire Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil With Mascara Brush
It Comes in a pencil stick form, which is secured by a cap on both ends. On one end it has a mascara brush and on the other, it has color pencil. There’s nothing extravagant about the packaging. It’s just a basic eyebrow pencil. And doesn’t comes with a sharper too!
Its consistency is neither creamy nor powdery or chalky. This one has just the right texture for eyebrow pencils. Shade Dark brown 02 is perfect for Indian skin tone. It gives a natural finish, my brows don’t seem like its overdone.
Has a chemical fragrance.
Ease of Application
Full marks on application. Blend and fill in is the trick. I always prefer brow pencils, its much easy to work with.
It Doesn’t fade or budges away after hours of application. It does make a difference in your brows, unlike some pencils which just doesn’t show up on the face. Those who have very fine brows may find it essentially helpful.
So, I don’t just swear by this one, as my hair strands are fine and lighter in shade. Either I fill it with a powder or use a Mascara after shaping it. On days when I just wear this one, then I sort of feel that my brows doesn’t get that fuller look. My brow has gaps, so just the pencil is not enough. But it does shape brows well, so first I line my brows with it and then add the final touch with a brow powder. I loved working with the spoolie attached to it, (Always ensure you have brushed your brows before shaping it)
Overall performance of Miss Claire Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil With Mascara Brush
- Gives natural look
- Has right sort of consistency
- Doesn’t budges away
- Is a great pick for beginners
- Apt for Indian skin tone
- Handy Packaging
- Doesn’t comes with a sharper
- Comes with a good quality spoolie brush
- Thin brows will need something additional
Would I repurchase/recommend?
Yes to both. I Highly recommend this one to the beginners.
More Eyebrow Products?
- Miss Claire Eyebrow Cake
- Wet and Wild Color Icon Brow Pencil Brunette Do It Better Review
- Innisfree Eyebrow Pencil Review
- Colorbar Stunning Brow Pencil Chestnut Review
- Nykaa Brow Chika WOW Eyebrow Pencil Coven Cocoa 01 Review
- Miss Claire Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil Review
- Bobbi Brown Brow Pencil Mahogany Review
- Lakme Eye Brow Pencil Black Review
- Anastasia Brow Gel Clear – Worth the Hype?
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Review