What is it and who is it for? Miss Claire EyeShadow Palette No.1 is an eyeshadow palette with 24 colors.
How to Use:
Since the eyeshadows are in pressed form they have to be used with an eyeshadow brush.
My Experience with Miss Claire EyeShadow Palette No.1
The packaging is fairly good. It comes in a black case inside and outside which gives it a professional feel. It is an eyeshadow palette with 24 colors, one attached mirror, and 2 small brushes.
It has 2 highlighter shades, one antique gold, one green, one peach, 2 pinks, 3 blues, rest all shades are earthy beiges, browns, greys, and blacks.
This palette has the right shades. You can create a day eye makeup look, a party eye makeup look, a smoky eye makeup look. It is a good product especially at the price on which it is available.
It is a complete value for money. All the colors in this palette are pigmented and stay for long on the eye. All the shades have a sheen, though some are metallic as well none of them is a matte color. So that might come as a disadvantage if you want a no sheen /glitter look.
- Pigmented colors
- Stays for long
- Minimal fallout
- The selection of shades in this palette is good
- Amazing Price
- Safe for sensitive skins
- Value for money.
- As such there are no flaws in this one…but obviously if one spends more they get better quality. But at this price, it is a good product.
Would I repurchase and recommend?
Yes, I will repurchase and recommend this as a budget buy.
More by Miss Claire?
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Panna Cotta Review
- Miss Claire Eye Shadow 0237 Review
- Miss Claire Eye Shadow 0615 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 13 Review