Who is it for? This Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Gold is for all those beauties that are looking for an eye pencil which also does the job of an eyeshadow in golden color.
My Experience with Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Gold
This comes in a sleek color coded pencil packaging with a silver pull off the cap. The whole packaging looks feminine.
This has no fragrance at all.
This comes in a stick form, this Glimmerstick is moderately creamy. You will have to apply multiple swatches to get the maximum pigmentation; also this one has tiny shimmer particles, which adds bit glamour and party wear feel to it.
My experience -
I use this glimmersticks mostly for enhancing my inner corners of eyes and brow bone. It gets very easy with this one, also this performed well as an eyeshadow, it stayed for around 2 hours, as a kajal this fades away much quicker for some reason. And yes this budges to a hell lot extent so ladies keep your hands off your eyes… Just be very cautious after its application or else you might end up looking like a clown.
What did I like?
- Travel-friendly packaging
- Not pricey
- Creamy texture
- Doesn’t not flakes out on multiple strokes
- Works decently as an eyeshadow
- No fragrance
- No eye irritation
- Delivers good pigmentation on multiple applications
- Has tiny shimmer particles
What didn't I like?
- Doesn’t performs well as a kajal
- Budges insanely
Will I recommend?
Yes, you can get this one, even if you have oily eyelids this stays of 2-3 hours, by priming your eyelids pre-application you can increase the stay. Prefer wearing this at night time. Avoid it during humid day hours.
Product Purchased by Glossypolish
Follow us on Instagram: GLOSSYPOLISH1
More Miss Claire?
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks for Eyes Tahitian Blue Review
- Miss Claire Glimmersticks For Eyes Denim – Good Buy?!
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 58
- Miss Claire Eye Shadow Shimmer Dust 18 – Get Your Bling On !
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 01 , 05 ,07 , 16A , 17 ,27 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 06 Review
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Biscotti Review
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Lady Fingers Review
- Miss Claire Sense Red Glimmerstick For Lips Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 05 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 13 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream Shade 16A Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 01 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream Shade 39 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams Shade 8 And 11 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 16 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Professional Eye Shadow Palette No.1 Review