Who is this for? Miss Claire Shimmer Dust 18 Get Your Bling On is a shimmer dust powder in golden color. The formula contains a very high level of pigments that maximize color for an intense finish. very radiant and give your eyes a shimmering and shiny finish that brings out their natural beauty. Define your eyes and get the desired finish Crease Proof, Water Proof, Contains High Proportion of Binders Enhanced Color Intensity.
How to use Miss Claire Shimmer Dust- 18
Use with a glitter glue for a perfect application on the lids.
The product is very affordable but pricing depends on where you purchase it from. When I picked it up about six months ago, I paid approximately INR 150 for each. The prices though have now increased. Currently, it sells at INR 275 on Nykaa.
My experience with Miss Claire Shimmer Dust 18
The Miss Claire Shimmer Dust products are not very easily available. Few websites do stock them, but for almost double the price. If you look around and if you’re lucky enough, you might find it at beauty stores that stock Miss Claire products. Just recently, Nykaa has got Miss Claire on board, so yayyy. The shimmer pigments come in clear jars with a metallic lid. The jar has a plastic shield with narrow holes to disperse product out, but the product still spills over. Shimmer Dust- 18 is a lovely gold. The product which is in particle form can get a little messy. However, though, it can totally jazz up your entire look for a night out. Because it is in particle form (not very chunky), blending is difficult. The final look is glittery. Like with most loose pigments, there is fallout with this one too. It does stay in place for quite a while though. I’ve even used it on a bride! When I use the shimmer dust, I usually apply glitter glue and then dab the product over it so that it sticks to the lid.
- Long Lasting
- A good number of shades available
- Easy to apply
- The final look is glittery
- Product Fallout
- Product spillage
Would I repurchase?
Shimmer dust is very affordable and the final result is lovely. So I’ll definitely repurchase. And about recommending, totally! If you’re looking to glam up those eyes and are comfortable using loose pigments, this is what you need to get.
Where Can You Buy This?
- [easyazon_link identifier=”B078XF85HR” locale=”IN” tag=”shva-21"]MIss Claire Shimmer Dust, 17[/[/easyazon_link]li>
Miss Claire Products?
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 01, 05, 07, 16A, 17, 27 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Waterproof Eyebrow Pencil Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 06 Review
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Biscotti Review
- Miss Claire Butter Lip Balm Lady Fingers Review
- Miss Claire Sense Red Glimmerstick For Lips Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 05 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 13 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream Shade 16A Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 01 Review
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Creams Shade 8 And 11 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Soft Matte Lip Cream 16 Review and Swatches
- Miss Claire Professional Eye Shadow Palette No.1 Review