Hi, my beauties,
I am back with another product to review and this is something I always wished from the bottom of my heart that it’ll be available someday in India and now it finally is. I am talking about the Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer. I have heard almost every beauty guru rave about it and I was like THANK GOD! I can try it now. So without any further ado let’s get into the review.
Basic Info About Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer
Instant Age Rewind Dark Circles Treatment Concealer by Maybelline makes the eye area appear radiant and refreshed in no time. This super-concentrated treatment concealer features a micro-corrector applicator to help instantly erase dark circles and fine lines. Infused with Goji berry and Haloxyl this concealer is a definite must-have to keep you looking fresh even after all the late-night shenanigans.
- Easy to apply and blend
- Doesn’t crease or look cakey
- Features a micro-corrector applicator
- Instantly erases dark circles and fine lines
PRICE: 650INR FOR 6ml
My Experience With Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer
PACKAGING: it comes in a plastic tube packaging with a plastic cap. It has its famous sponge applicator on one end of it and we have to twist the plastic top for the product to come out of sponge end. I know some people don’t like the sponge applicator as it seems kind of unhygienic to use the same sponge over and over but I like it as it is really easy to use and there is no wastage of the product. The tube is also handy and travels friendly.
SHADE AND TEXTURE: I chose it in the shade medium because my Maybelline fit me concealer in shade sand sable is too bright for me to cover up blemishes and acne scars on my face and this age rewind in the shade medium is perfect for that purpose and also sometimes I use it for dark circles also when I want that no-makeup makeup look (aka I woke up like this look). In the swatches, you might not see it brightening my under eye area as this shade almost match my skin tone. Coming to the texture of the product it is very creamy, blends like a dream. It does not settle into my smile lines around my mouth.
STAYING POWER: it stays on my face easily for to 7 hours after which it gets a little greasy so I just it with some powder.
All in all, I truly understand why everybody raves about it and once I am out of my fit me concealer I am buying this in a lighter shade to highlight and brighten up my face.
Overall Performance of Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circles Concealer
- Travel-friendly packaging.
- Sponge applicator which prevents any wastage of product.
- Creamy texture.
- Feels very lightweight on the skin and blends easily.
- Covers up imperfections beautifully.
- Stays on for 6+ hours on me.
- Some people might not like the sponge applicator.
Do I Recommend It Or Will I Repurchase It?
I totally recommend it to those who are looking to try out a new concealer and I will definitely repurchase it too.
- Which Color Concealer to Use ?
- Maybelline Fit Me Concealer Review
- Incolor Smooth Overtime Base Concealer Review
- NYX Above and Beyond Full Coverage Concealer Review
- L.A. Girl HD Pro Conceal Yellow Concealer Review
- MAC Studio Finish Concealer SPF 35 Review
- NYX HD Photogenic Concealer Wand Review
- Clinique Line Smoothing Concealer Review
- MAC Selectmoisturecover Concealer Review
- Maybelline Dream Lumi Touch Highlighting Concealer Review
- Lakmé Absolute White Intense Concealer Stick SPF 20 Review