Who is it for? Maybelline Eye + Lip Makeup Remover is for those who are looking for a strong makeup remover, which even removes waterproof makeup.
115/- for 40 ml
How To Use?
- Shake the bottle well
- Pour few drops on a cotton swab
- Wipe off the makeup with the soaked cotton
- Use more swabs if any pigmentation is left
- Wash it off with a face wash, and tone your skin later.
Table of Contents
My experience with Maybelline Eye + Lip Makeup Remover
It comes in a small transparent plastic bottle. Its size is comparatively small than any other makeup remover or micellar water. Its quite sturdy and easy to carry.
It’s runny like water and easily glides on without any hassle. It has few droplets of oil as well which is blue in colour. Which settles on the top layer. So always shake before using it.
Has no fragrance.
Ease of Application
Well honestly, it’s my first makeup remover. And I am highly impressed with the way it turned out. It’s so easy and you don’t have put in any extra effort to get off the makeup.
Just one or two swipes and you are done. So I must say it is highly effective even on strong formulas.
I am completely drooling over this one. My life has become so much easier. What I love about it is, that it doesn’t dry up skin quick. Has no ill effect on the skin. Doesn’t clogs pores or gives breakout. Even waterproof strong formulas come off 80% in just one swipe. You will use another swab just to get off the remaining tits and bits of pigments. On applying it on the skin you feel slight warm sensation but that just lasts for seconds and is mild enough for most of you to not notice it.
Overall performance of Maybelline Eye + Lip Makeup Remover
- Gives no breakout
- Effective in getting off strong waterproof formulas
- Doesn’t dries out skin
- Easy to use
Would I repurchase/recommend?
Hell yes! Must pick for beginners.
More Makeup Removers?
- Silkygirl Hydra Clean Makeup Remover Review
- Colorbar On The Go Makeup Remover Wipes
- Kama Ayurveda All Natural Makeup Remover Review
- Clinique Take The Day Off | Clinique Makeup Remover
- L’oreal Eye Makeup Remover Review
- Lakme Absolute Bi Phased Makeup Remover Best Makeup Remover ?
- Maybelline Clean Express Total Clean MakeUp Remover Review
- Estee Lauder Eye Makeup Remover Review
- MAC Gently Off Eye and Lip Makeup Remover Review
- Garnier Skinactive Micellar Cleansing Water All-In-1 Makeup Remover & Cleanser Review